Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Fox Direct
Zavvi.com

58782697_500x500_2.jpg

58782697_500x500_4.jpg

58782697_500x500_3.jpg

Actual pictures-thanks ricster!

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

0I4w3yx.jpg

X0eKCvU.jpg

vvpVa8i.jpg

NJ5OUiW.jpg

Cbmat87.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

pO8Jj7H.jpg

iAtPh39.jpg

yYxAcan.jpg

XoDHgK1.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

jp8tKyz.jpg

P582n3m.jpg

bg06133.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
sure wish this was going to have a US release. i see its region B. bummer.

this would easily be day 1 for me, as it is part of my holy movie trinity:

JAWS
Planet of the Apes (68)
Poseidon Adventure

already own it on dvd (with lobby cards), and amray blu. don't usually double dip on the steel if i own it already in another format. this, of course, deserves my money. great movie all around that still thrills me to this day.

anyone who doesnt have this, or hasn't seen it, it is EASILY worthy of the blind buy. you will NOT be disappointed.

Just recieved this.. I love the movie and i love this steelbook. Been trying to upload photos using tapatalk but the app is playing up so I'll try again in a minute. The red title looks awesome, far more red and shiny than my camera was picking up. So happy with this SB:LOL::oohyeah::drool::movie:

Tempted by this, but I might wait for it to drop in a price a bit more, especially as I have a lot outstanding on pre-order at the moment. May is going to be mental!

I like and love the film, but will wait for a price drop, £18.00 is a bit steep for a catalogue title for me especially with all the other releases at present

I don't blame you.. it is a lot of money. I pre ordered this with one of zavvi's codes so I only paid £15.74.. which for me was a good price for one of my childhood favourite films which I'd yet to upgrade to BD.. I had a nice surprise when I opened it up as its far better than I thought it would look, in fact i couldn't be happier with the whole steelbook. Doesn't seem like many people here have pre ordered this so I think there will be a few price drops on this title:D

Reactions: glennturner21
Mine is on the way. Impatient.

Let us know what you think of it when it arrives:thumbs:
think we may be the only one who pre ordered:hilarious:
the price needs to drop to about £12-13.99 to get people interested? There are just too many releases coming up so I'll be doing a lot of cancelling over the next few weeks.. couldn't cancel this though, many good memories attached to this.:D

UK - The Poseidon Adventure

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

0I4w3yx.jpg

X0eKCvU.jpg

vvpVa8i.jpg

NJ5OUiW.jpg

Cbmat87.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

pO8Jj7H.jpg

iAtPh39.jpg

yYxAcan.jpg

XoDHgK1.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

jp8tKyz.jpg

P582n3m.jpg

bg06133.jpg

Beautiful Looking Steelbook and a fantastic Film