BANNED
Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: The Predator

Tagline: The Hunt Has Evolved

Genre: Horror, Science Fiction, Action, Adventure

Director: Shane Black

Cast: Boyd Holbrook, Olivia Munn, Jacob Tremblay, Trevante Rhodes, Sterling K. Brown, Keegan-Michael Key, Alfie Allen, Yvonne Strahovski, Thomas Jane, Augusto Aguilera, Jake Busey, Edward James Olmos, Niall Matter, Dean Redman, Steve Wilder, Nikolas Dukic, Andrew Jenkins, Crystal Mudry, Paul Lazenby, Lochlyn Munro, Devielle Johnson, RJ Fetherstonhaugh, Jay Hector, Eduard Witzke, Rhys Williams, Sean Kohnke, Kyle Strauts, Anousha Alamian, Marcio Moreno, Javier Lacroix, Sarah Ziolkowski, Harrison MacDonald, Malcolm Masters, Colin Corrigan, Gabriel LaBelle, Brian A. Prince, Vin Asim, Inka Malovic, Patrick Sabongui, Mathew Yanagiya, J.C. Williams, Byron Briscoe, Kathryn Marie Robinson, Kory Grim

Release: 2018-09-13

Plot: From the outer reaches of space to the small-town streets of suburbia, the hunt comes home. Now, the universe’s most lethal hunters are stronger, smarter and deadlier than ever before, having genetically upgraded themselves with DNA from other species. When a young boy accidentally triggers their return to Earth, only a ragtag crew of ex-soldiers and a disgruntled science teacher can prevent the end of the human race.

‘Predator 4’ Is a Big Budget Event Movie, Schwarzenegger Still in Talks
Director Shane Black teases that 20th Century Fox wants a huge event-style movie for his ‘Predator’ remake, in the same vein as ‘Iron Man 3’.

HERE

‘Predator 4’ Is a Big Budget Event Movie, Schwarzenegger Still in Talks
Director Shane Black teases that 20th Century Fox wants a huge event-style movie for his ‘Predator’ remake, in the same vein as ‘Iron Man 3’.

HERE
Because IM3 made BIG $$$, but had a crappy twist that every fan hated... yeah...

Reactions: harry
Because IM3 made BIG $$$, but had a crappy twist that every fan hated... yeah...

I think I was the fan who loved that twist lol and I didn't see it coming at all
Kingsley was awesome when it all came to light (for me anyway)

The cast includes Boyd Holbrook (Narcos, Logan), Olivia Munn (X-Men: Apocalypse), Trevante Rhodes (Moonlight), Keegan-Michael Key (Keanu, Key & Peele), Thomas Jane (The Punisher), Jacob Tremblay (Room) and Sterling K. Brown (The People vs. O.J. Simpson, This is Us).

c5hugjjueaazwin-jpg-large.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18
So this is filming near my in-laws place!
I drove by the set a week ago or so and saw a pink helicopter and a bunch of smoke and stuff (at the time I didn't know what it was, but I looked it up and found out it was this).

Today my brother in-law sent me a photo of some of the vehicles in the film. They look pretty rad.
(Slight spoilers)

Sorry that its low quality:
FullSizeRender 95.jpg

Apparently word got out that Arnie wanted a bigger role.

"They asked me, and I read it, and I didn’t like it — whatever they offered. So I’m not going to do that, no. Except if there’s a chance that they rewrite it, or make it a more significant role. But the way it is now, no, I won’t do that."

Did not know this was happening. Awesome.

Just a bit of a bonus that Yvonne Strahovski is in it.