Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
UK
Link: HMV

HMV.jpg

Yay! Thanks for the heads up. :thumbs:

I ordered Badlands and My Own Private Idaho for now... will probably pick up more once I can afford to.

Did you order any? :)
Will probably wait until the weekend and see what's available in store. I'm very tempted get Clash of the Titans and Valley of Gwanji though :hungry:. I do love a bit of stop-motion :thumbs:.

That’s a great deal @lenticularis!:)

Yes, I like this particular deal. HMV tend to run it every few months so if there's anything that I would like, I wait until the offer turns up again :thumbs:.

Still getting used to the new site :drool: but I'm easily confused :LOL: and I can't find the 'Thumbs Up' button to 'react' to a post; I only see a green tick for 'Thanks'. Should I go to Specsavers?

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Will probably wait until the weekend and see what's available in store. I'm very tempted get Clash of the Titans and Valley of Gwanji though :hungry:. I do love a bit of stop-motion :thumbs:.

Yes, I like this particular deal. HMV tend to run it every few months so if there's anything that I would like, I wait until the offer turns up again :thumbs:.

Still getting used to the new site :drool: but I'm easily confused :LOL: and I can't find the 'Thumbs Up' button to 'react' to a post; I only see a green tick for 'Thanks'. Should I go to Specsavers?
Great choices! I'll mostly likely get both of those at some point too. :)

It might be different depending on what device you use, but for PC/MAC you just hover over the 'Thanks' icon and more reaction options should appear. :thumbs:

Reactions: Sigill

I was struggling with that myself! Lol. As Noodles said if you press and hold the thumbs up button the other options should come up!:)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I got my Premium collection collection (...) going with 38 titles in this offer. :LOL: Have been eyeing them for some time and now was a good time with this great offer. Will probably get a couple more plus the new releases on the next round (hopefully). :thumbs: