Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: March 31, 2015
Purchase Link: Amazon.fr
Price: €15.05
Notes:

image.jpg

Part of the Warner "Christopher Nolan" Wave.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've preordered this, but I'm worried that it will have the usual French language title on the front and the French upside down spine. I'll be glad when the artwork is confirmed.

Well the UK version had French text on the back...

If its the same art as UK I'll pass but if it turns out different and isn't covered with text I might look at getting this

This is getting ridiculous...

Why would this be a Jumbo when there has only ever been one disc associated with this release? And why print "THE Prestige" on the front and then "LE Prestige" on the spine? Who comes up with these failures?

Seems to me someone grabbed whatever they had to hand to make the mockup. A jumbo steelbook shell and 'borrowed' artwork from Zavvi. You can see on the spine all they did was replace TH with L and add a Warner/blu ray logo. If they send that to Scanavo imagine what will come back...

Anyone else noticed that the name on the spine changed from Le Prestige to The Prestige? :)
Yeah, I noticed that. I was actually hoping they might keep it the way it was. I already have the UK steel, but I wanted to order this as a birthday gift for a friend. They did their undergraduate degree in French, and I thought it might be a nice touch. Oh well, I'm sure they'll like the English title just fine. :thumbs:

Reactions: javiermendoza
I had the zavvi version and sold it for a very decent £30 , keen to purchase at this price I must admit .I take it the jumbo mock up is a mistake and it's actually the standard size with one disc ?

In fact I don't see any difference between this and zavvis

I had the zavvi version and sold it for a very decent £30 , keen to purchase at this price I must admit .I take it the jumbo mock up is a mistake and it's actually the standard size with one disc ?

In fact I don't see any difference between this and zavvis
Updated the artwork. You can see it's a normal sized Steelbook now and not a jumbo.:thumbs:

Reactions: George Pearce