The Princess And The Frog (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive Collection #??) [UK]

Ultron96

Premium Supporter
Sep 2, 2014
Kent, UK
Release date: 12th October, 2015
Purchase Link: Zavvi (Live)
Price: £19.99

11146506-1484309134167748.jpg

11146506-3064309134173862.jpg

Last edited:
the first time i watched this i didnt like it but i pre ordered the steel just in case, today i re-watched this again and still not convinced, so i went and cancelled it......

So sad that this will probably be the last traditional hand drawn animated feature Disney ever produces. It sucks that all the masters of the craft are dying off and not passing on their talents to a next generation of animators.

I feel you, man. I'm a traditonal 2D artist. Coincidentally, this morning I just received my "unfortunately, you have not been selected" email into their Fall Story Artist Apprenticeship program. Oh, well...

Makes a change a Steelbook supplier releasing before the day of sale date he he.
Thou guess they should really inform people as could catch people off guard if there bank account is dry.

Dispatched today too (Zavvi UK)
This is one I'm very much looking forward to receiving.
Hope it will be as good in hand as I've been imagining ever since I first saw the mock-up.

Dispatched today too (Zavvi UK)
This is one I'm very much looking forward to receiving.
Hope it will be as good in hand as I've been imagining ever since I first saw the mock-up.
Credit card has been charged now, but no dispatch email as yet...

My dispatch was at 6.09 AM so I'd be surprised if others in the U.K. don't receive notification at some point during today (or tomorrow certainly).