Purchase link: The Punisher
Price: £14.99

10981166-1406722128-294596.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 502
Last edited by a moderator:
This looks damn good if you ask me. However needs to be full gloss for best effect. Debossed title would be nice too.

Don't think there would be a way to emboss/deboss the skull as it goes over the edge.

What could work is to emboss the small skull in the title, while debossing the title. That way no border.

Another Sony release. Region free. I love it. Good price too (should be £9.99 though). I would buy it, fo sho.

Per @digitalbabe's post over at the GOTG thread, this will be £11.99 when pre-ordered together :thumbs:

Hey guys, some exclusive info for you:

Limited to 5,000 units (lowest ever Marvel Theatrical print run; Iron Man 3 - 10,000, Thor 2 - 7,000, Captain America 2 – 6,000)

48 hours only – Get Punisher Steelbook for £11.99 when ordered with GOTG

Also – 20% any in stock Disney or Pixar Steelbook Steelbook when ordered with GOTG

Guess I'll place a Guardians/Punisher order and a separate Punisher order in case of Punisher selling out and wanting to cancel Guardians because of (near certain) artwork issues.

The steelbook looks really nice, would be awesome with gloss finished like some ninjas mentioned .... and I really like Thomas Jane... but even that still not so sure to place order... heard only bad things about the movie :D what your guys recommendation?

The steelbook looks really nice, would be awesome with gloss finished like some ninjas mentioned .... and I really like Thomas Jane... but even that still not so sure to place order... heard only bad things about the movie :D what your guys recommendation?

IMO, Thomas portrayed the Punisher best :) So I'd say go for it. Here's an idea of what he would have done if the studio didn't tie his hands ;)

"I wanted to make a fan film for a character I've always loved and believed in - a love letter to Frank Castle & his fans. It was an incredible experience with everyone on the project throwing in their time just for the fun of it. It's been a blast to be a part of from start to finish; we hope the friends of Frank enjoy watching it as much as we did making it."
:thumbs::drool::D

Back to topic, I really hope this gets a glossy finish.

I'd prefer it to have black as predominant color, but that seems good enough anyway.

IMO, Thomas portrayed the Punisher best :) So I'd say go for it. Here's an idea of what he would have done if the studio didn't tie his hands ;)

:thumbs::drool::D

Back to topic, I really hope this gets a glossy finish.

HOLY ***** ************ ****** ****

Can someone sort out a Kickstarter to fund a full movie of that please!