Purchase link: The Punisher
Price: £14.99

10981166-1406722128-294596.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 496
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great! Not sure how any de bossing would work, what with the skull cover the edge.
Does anyone know if this is considered to be in the same "world" as the avengers?

I know most people will love this, but I'm just not feeling it. Not too keen on the title being on the skull, or the little skull under the THE of the title. Zesty's was much better.

I know most people will love this, but I'm just not feeling it. Not too keen on the title being on the skull, or the little skull under the THE of the title. Zesty's was much better.

I think of these things ;)

At it's original price yes, but not now!

I'm waiting for the inevitable price drop the week after release :D

Oh for gods sake, it's a turd of a movie hence bagging it with the much anticipated Guardians. Seriously, don't complain about dirge being released as a steel when you jump to shell out on unseen bollox like this.

point being, lets only buy stuff that's actually worth our hard earned cash, that way future releases may be of a higher quality.

Reactions: MRD
Oh for gods sake, it's a turd of a movie hence bagging it with the much anticipated Guardians. Seriously, don't complain about dirge being released as a steel when you jump to shell out on unseen bollox like this.

point being, lets only buy stuff that's actually worth our hard earned cash, that way future releases may be of a higher quality.

I collect Marvel so Zavvi can take my hard earned cash for this one!:greedy: I agree its not a great movie but its also something I have been hoping to come out in a steelbook.

No way is this a "turd" of a movie. I think it's pretty darn good, are we talking about the same Punisher with Tom Jane in it??? I suppose it's all relative. It doesn't have the ambition of an Avenger or X-Men movie, but then again he doesn't have any super-powers as far as I'm aware so it can't be. On the other hand this was miles better than Daredevil or Fantastic 4, and if they deserved steel books then this definitely does...

Totally agree!
image.jpg

I love this film and don't get what all the hates about.. Im kinda disappointed in the artwork to be honest. Not really feeling it. Ill pick it up anyway because I have Been wanting a steel for this film.

I was actually hoping the fellas over at KimchiDVD would give it a Royal Treatment with a Full Slip and a Lenti.

Anyway, gunna have to pick this up with Gaurdians!

Reactions: ChrisIW