The Punisher and/or Punisher: Warzone

Would you purchase a Punisher Blu-Ray Steelbook?

• Yes

Votes: 59 67.8%
  • No

Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Depends on Artwork

Votes: 13 14.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I´d definitely buy the original Punisher if it was released in Steel. I didn´t like Punisher: Warzone so much so i wouldn´t go with that one. Please make a Steel for the original Punisher!

Reactions: Orange Splice
I´d definitely buy the original Punisher if it was released in Steel. I didn´t like Punisher: Warzone so much so i wouldn´t go with that one. Please make a Steel for the original Punisher!

Same here mate.....Not the best Marvel movie but the first one deserves steelbook treatment imo.

If they were to make a punisher blue ray steelbook. It'd have to be black on front. With a silver punster logo embossed. Maybe a silver border. No blue ray banner. Back would have to be mostly black and have some scene picture. I dunno. Just think it should have a classical look :)

I would love to have both films as Steelbooks! The Iconic Skull would look great on the cover!

Also... This is kind of off topic, but if you are a fan of the Thomas Jane Movie, You MUST check out the Short Film he made. Warning its very violent. But it makes me want another Punisher Movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to have both films as Steelbooks! The Iconic Skull would look great on the cover!

Also... This is kind of off topic, but if you are a fan of the Thomas Jane Movie, You MUST check out the Short Film he made. Warning its very violent. But it makes me want another Punisher Movie.

That short film (thanks to cooey for the link) is why I bumped this thread, really want me some punishment now! :hilarious:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.