Release date: November 24th, 2014
Purchase links: The Purge
Price: £14.99
Notes: Ultra limited

11022599-1412931810-241545.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
£14.99 (€19.19 Euro)

I got this for £4.99 (€6.29 Euro)

I got the voucher code as I had already ordered The Purge: Anarchy - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook

What I did was re order both
The Purge was reduced to £9.99 automatically
I then entered the code and it was reduced again to £4.99

If you got this email
600x500-z-am-wk39-weekend-steelbooks-the-purge-jpg.107236

In the email under the image is Your Discount Code

The Purge Steelbook for £4.99 its a bargain price

Note they might have stopped the double use of 2 discounts by now

Reactions: UpsetSmiley
Not a huge fan of this artwork, but loved The Purge: Anarchy artwork. Given that I'd ordered Anarchy before this was announced (and that was a blind buy having not seen either film), and wasn't fussed about the first I'm not sure I shall be ordering this. Looks like even the ultra limited titles are rarely selling out straight away so may change my mind further down the line...

Reactions: lgans316
This is a complete shambles.

Looks like you have to order BOTH together to get the code to work. I already have Anarchy preordered with other items which I got with a discount with another code previously so I won't be cancelling that order. Surely, you should be able to get the discount on just the original Purge Steelbook?

Looks sh1t anyway so won't be buying it.
The code seems to be working now. Just successfully ordered just the purge steel for 9.99.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Yes, it IS working now. And, as pointed out earlier, if you order it with Anarchy AND the code it comes to €6.29 for this!!!
My Purge Anarchy steel order is tied in with Tangled and I don't want to mess with that order in case zavvi screw up my tangled order.

I have Anarchy on order for just over £16. So cancelling that will mean I pay roughly £9 for this. Irks me to own one film without the other, if only the film was at least decent.

If Zavvi have any sense at all, they will release both of these films on the same day! It is ridiculous that they have the sequel releasing a week before the first one! Somebody at Zavvi HQ much have some common sense, surely?

I ordered this as the package deal, I ended up cancelling Anarchy from the order as I got it cheaper bundled in another order and I forgot all about this. Now I've just got a despatch email from Zavvi and they've sent this to me for just €6.29!!!! :woot:

Awesome!!!

I ordered this as the package deal, I ended up cancelling Anarchy from the order as I got it cheaper bundled in another order and I forgot all about this. Now I've just got a despatch email from Zavvi and they've sent this to me for just €6.29!!!! :woot:

Awesome!!!

Yeah, mine only cost me £4.99

Got mine today. It is not silver, there is white but it is purposefully faded and specked black added to it.
Nice and glossy like Anarchy BUT no inside art, bare brushed metal.

Shockingly lazy effort. Especially compared to Anarchy. No excuse for lack of inside art. Surprised at Universal for that as they've been on a great roll recently.

Good job this only cost me €6.

Looks like I'll be holdIng on to my lenticular slip and selling this on.

Reactions: hayemaker