Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 24th, 2014
Purchase links: The Purge
Price: £14.99
Notes: Ultra limited

11022599-1412931810-241545.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For those who have watched it, can it be considered an horror movie or it's more like a thriller?

Wow. I try not to post if I can't think of anything positive to say, but I might have to make an exception after seeing the pics for this one :wtf:

Maybe the redeeming factor is that some ninjas managed to get this for only £4.99, but that still seems a little steep.

Let's hope this 'no inside art' trend doesn't continue :( Very lazy from the studio

Wow. I try not to post if I can't think of anything positive to say, but I might have to make an exception after seeing the pics for this one :wtf:

Maybe the redeeming factor is that some ninjas managed to get this for only £4.99, but that still seems a little steep.

Let's hope this 'no inside art' trend doesn't continue :( Very lazy from the studio
I agree its very unusual for UK Universal to do a steelbook with no inside artwork and I was very surprised to see this happen considering all the other releases from them in past 2 years had inside artwork
The last UK Universal steelbook I can remember not to have inside artwork was The Wolfman

Reactions: zoneism
Watch this for the first time tonight, quite enjoyed it and not disappointed in my blind buy decision, even though there are a lot better steels out there!!

Can I just ask to the collector's who have the steels for these in hand are they worth a double dip? as I have both of these with the lenticular slips, thanks in advance.