snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 17th, 2014
Purchase link: In store only
Price: TBC
Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus < click (UK stores only, join GB if you'd like a copy)

1414765489095.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmmm i interesting. Zavvi doing one for the 2nd and HMV doing a double pack. Decisions decisions.

I reckon this will be the same price as the zavvi one which is just the 2nd. Maybe a couple of pound more at the most.

I quite like the Zavvi artwork for Anarchy but this better as it's a 2 film steelbook collection and the artwork is similar...Hopefully, it'll be £19.99 or less instore :woot:

Safe bet for me - if more movies come out then I shall simply swap out the inner for a 3 or 4 disc one and add the extra movie disks into this one. HUGE fan of multiple movies in one steel due to space and my collector mentality. Either way, thrilled that more HMV are coming down the pipe as I'm proper jaded by the whole Zavvi bad mojo of late

I'm also pleased to see this is getting a UK release. Great artistic design.

I'm wondering if this will just be a flat steel and the two Zavvi exclusives will be the ones with some embossing/debossing.

Either way, I think with a border and THE PURGE embossed it could look nice.

HMV certainly kept this one quiet! I honestly don't understand why they don't use their Facebook and Twitter to properly announce such things! You'd think they would be plastering exclusive SteelBooks all over their Facebook page, but they don't...