Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 26, 2016
Purchase link: The Purge: Election Year
Price: £22.99

image.jpeg

Last edited:
I ordered this morning and I got a despatched email 1 hour after ordering that was fast

This is limited to 2000 so might not be around for long compared to the previous films
The previous film The Purge: Anarchy Zavvi steelbook was 4,000 print run
You also had a HMV release of both Films as a steelbook

The Purge: Election Year has had best box office success of all 3 films so far and as far as I know also had best Blu-ray sales out of the 3 films

I ordered this morning and I got a despatched email 1 hour after ordering that was fast

This is limited to 2000 so might not be around for long compared to the previous films
The previous film The Purge: Anarchy Zavvi steelbook was 4,000 print run
You also had a HMV release of both Films as a steelbook

The Purge: Election Year has had best box office success of all 3 films so far and as far as I know also had best Blu-ray sales out of the 3 films
I thought you pre-ordered this?

I thought you pre-ordered this?
Yes but I cancelled just before release date
I was waiting for a price drop

I don't expect that will happen with this but could still happen I ordered today as I not taking the risk of selling out while waiting for a possible price drop

Yes but I cancelled just before release date
I was waiting for a price drop

I don't expect that will happen with this but could still happen I ordered today as I not taking the risk of selling out while waiting for a possible price drop

I didn't think you actually waited for price drops :rofl: With Zavvi anything can happen. Some steels that have been sold out where members have been waiting for price drops have gone up like 3-4 times its original price.

I didn't think you actually waited for price drops :rofl: With Zavvi anything can happen. Some steels that have been sold out where members have been waiting for price drops have gone up like 3-4 times its original price.
I do wait for price drops on a lot of releases :rofl: but depends on the release and how much I want the film in my collection

Some films I want as quick as possible so I keep those pre orders but some releases I will wait and some I have missed out on waiting for a possible price drop.

When it's a film I must have I don't wait for a price drop even though I probably should on a few of them

I really like this steelbook, just waiting to see if it does go for a nice price drop - can't pay the £21 they're asking for a movie i haven't seen. But the steelbook looks special, for sure. Hopefully its around long enough for a price drop.

The old in and out of stock games from zavvi eh? I couldn't be bothered to wait for the a bigger price drop so snagged it at £18 and plus discount code which made it more reasonable.

I really like this steelbook, just waiting to see if it does go for a nice price drop - can't pay the £21 they're asking for a movie i haven't seen. But the steelbook looks special, for sure. Hopefully its around long enough for a price drop.
Same here. Not worth the asking price IMO for a one disc average film.