UK
Release date: December 26, 2016
Purchase link: The Purge: Election Year
Price: £22.99

image.jpeg

Last edited:
@Vegano get in here buddy.

Picked mine up with 12% off on the German site with code DEZ12
NICE! Haha, on your advice........i got in there! Thanks for the headz up - appreciated! I went for the 10% off WELCOME346 code though - alot of times the codes dont work for me by the time i get in on the action, but this one has been kind to me most times. £14.39 i think it ended up.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
NICE! Haha, on your advice........i got in there! Thanks for the headz up - appreciated! I went for the 10% off WELCOME346 code though - alot of times the codes dont work for me by the time i get in on the action, but this one has been kind to me most times. £14.39 i think it ended up.
10% code WELCOME346 does still work

You cant just use the code on it's own you have to do the following regardless what item your purchasing

It's important item you want to purchase is already in Zavvi basket before you use the link below in stage 2

First Stage 1
Add to item you want to purchase to Zavvi basket using purchase link in a HDN thread or the listing on Zavvi website

Second Stage 2

Click this Link

Third Stage 3
Use discount code WELCOME346

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: robbodoc and Vegano
Got mine today already..... :happy:

• Thanks
Reactions: Vegano
Received my copy this morning. Very nice and the fact that it's gloss is a big plus for me.

I don't know whats going on with full gloss steelbooks, but they seem to be dying a death. I can't think of many released in the U.K recently. Honestly most steelbooks released these days seem to be matt finish with a bit of spot gloss. A very disappointing state of affairs.

Received my copy this morning. Very nice and the fact that it's gloss is a big plus for me.

I don't know whats going on with full gloss steelbooks, but they seem to be dying a death. I can't think of many released in the U.K recently. Honestly most steelbooks released these days seem to be matt finish with a bit of spot gloss. A very disappointing state of affairs.

I was the opposite with mine :p

I think the gloss finish looks poor. It doesn't look full gloss (especially when put beside the Purge Anarchy). More like a high quality Zero finish like the UK Batman Begins/Dark Knight Rises steelbooks.

I really thought this would pop more in hand. At first I thought it wasn't gloss at all.

Zavvied... they should put that word into the dictionary... Zavvied : means you have been tricked, screwed or even worse :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Haha, yeah........WORSE! I've seen a few of the Hidefninja contributors use it before.........and i thought it's very appropriate.