Purchase links: The Raid 1 & 2
Price: €14.97

910Ua4UM6GL._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• 910Ua4UM6GL._SL1500_.jpg
    910Ua4UM6GL._SL1500_.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 414
Last edited by a moderator:
Like the artwork BUT with a third Raid film to be released (albeit in the much distant future) I don't like the idea of having the first two on a single steelbook and the third as a standalone (& yes, I'm odd like that...)
Will stick with the ES exclusives...

My guess is this will be as bad as the RED 1&2 steelbook: text with the info about both films all over the back. I'm pessimistic about that.

Interesting, I never liked the UK Steelbooks for these, so I'll keep an eye on this one depending on the price.

Reactions: StifflersDad
If the third part of Raid will be released, such edition looks not so interesting - better to get separate steelbooks for each part or wait for trilogy steelbook

Gareth Evans will be doing a Raid 3... but I believe he's working on another film before it so could be a while. :p

I like the art but the weapons behind Rama kinda ruin it for me: Reminds me of The Expendables and The Raid is very much the new school of ass kicking not that old fogey style. :D

This is exactly what they did with the Ipman trillogy steelbook set which had cantonese, german and dutch subtitles but no english and yet again with this not worth the purchase. .

• Helpful Post
Reactions: SteelMadien