The Raid 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Entertainment Store Exclusive) [UK]

Dec 12, 2012
Croxley, London
entertainmentstore_zps5a70a611.jpg

Official HDN Announcement:

We are pleased to announce that our friends at the Entertainment Store will have the Exclusive Blu-Ray Steelbook for The Raid 2!

Release date: August 11,2014

• Limited to 4,000 copies
    • Worldwide exclusive artwork by Jock
    • Debossed title
    • Zero finish

Purchase link £ 17.99

Group Buy: Masterblaster, Naughtius Maximus or HUBMUSWELL

65584215_500x500_1.jpg

More pics:
65584215_500x500_2.jpg

65584215_500x500_3.jpg

Previous member news regarding UK release:
This has just come up from their Facebook page...
http://shortlist.com/entertainment/films/exclusive-raid-2-blu-ray-artwork

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 668
Last edited by a moderator:
Do people love Jock's steels just because they're designed by him? If they didn't have his name I'm not sure they would be as popular. This one and The Walking Dead steels are bare metal and to me, uninspired.

I personal like his style, and it's nice that he has designed it and is not a worldwide release.

Do people love Jock's steels just because they're designed by him? If they didn't have his name I'm not sure they would be as popular. This one and The Walking Dead steels are bare metal and to me, uninspired.

Exactly why I did not place an order. Figured worst comes to worst, if I really like the final product, I will get this one from the second hands :D

Reactions: lolwut

I can only speak for myself. So, I ordered this because I like the artwork, regardless of who designed it. :thumbs:

Reactions: DJ IXS

When I first saw the raid one steel I loved the art, I had no idea who designed it at the time, when it arrived it became my favorite steel instantly, I love this type of artwork.. I'm very happy they got the artist back on board for the second instalment, I really like the art for the raid two, not as much as the first but they are going to look awesome together:happy:

Brilliant! Can't wait to display it next to the first one. :D

Thank you very much for the exclusive pics, ES. :thumbs:

Am I the only one thinking this dosnt look all that great not a patch on the first films steel
Artwork is just a guy stood in the middle of a matte silver steel with an overpowering oversized title
Still getting it though :p

Reactions: chunk
Really goes well with the first one (UK and DE). Can't wait to line them up all up side by side.

Thanks for sharing the pics DB :thumbs:

Reactions: digitalbabe
Looks superb, my only gripe is that it doesn't have any debossing on the back like the first other than that..... bring it on!