The Raid 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Entertainment Store Exclusive) [UK]

Dec 12, 2012
Croxley, London
entertainmentstore_zps5a70a611.jpg

Official HDN Announcement:

We are pleased to announce that our friends at the Entertainment Store will have the Exclusive Blu-Ray Steelbook for The Raid 2!

Release date: August 11,2014

• Limited to 4,000 copies
    • Worldwide exclusive artwork by Jock
    • Debossed title
    • Zero finish

Purchase link £ 17.99

Group Buy: Masterblaster, Naughtius Maximus or HUBMUSWELL

65584215_500x500_1.jpg

More pics:
65584215_500x500_2.jpg

65584215_500x500_3.jpg

Previous member news regarding UK release:
This has just come up from their Facebook page...
http://shortlist.com/entertainment/films/exclusive-raid-2-blu-ray-artwork

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 668
Last edited by a moderator:
why I love Jock, why the first Raid SB is one of my faves & why I pre-ordered the second even though I do not think the design is as good as the first, Both art-wise & debossing

Attachments

• joker.png
    joker.png
    477.7 KB · Views: 89
Am I the only one thinking this dosnt look all that great not a patch on the first films steel
Artwork is just a guy stood in the middle of a matte silver steel with an overpowering oversized title
Still getting it though :p

Lol, no you're not alone in thinking that, the first time I saw the artwork I thought exactly that! The front art would have looked better filling the space more like the first steel, I thought the title was far too large, i wish the cityscape was larger around the guy, it looks very much like the walking dead ones with the tiny cityscapes with the giant characters lol.. i got over the faults i had first found and looked more at what i liked about it..i love the inside art, the back ties in nicely with the front, love the yellow, i do really like the charater on the front, just wish it covered more space, 1 & 2 will look great together.. and £17.99 is perfect!

Ps thanks for the pictures DB and ES.. it looks just how i imagined.. said it many time but i can not wait to watch this again :)

Reactions: harry and Ricardo13
I have a question to the geniuses here. When you say debossed title, you mean to say the lettering's are raised or carved?

embossed - embellished with a raised pattern created by pressure or embroidery; "brocaded silk"; "an embossed satin"; "embossed leather"; "raised needlework"; "raised metalwork"

embossed.jpg

de·boss

to indent (a figure or design) into a surface: The design on the book's cover is debossed.

debossed1.jpg

Based on the steelbook photo above, it seems the title is not debossed but rather embossed.

Last edited: