The Raid 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Entertainment Store Exclusive) [UK]

Dec 12, 2012
Croxley, London
entertainmentstore_zps5a70a611.jpg

Official HDN Announcement:

We are pleased to announce that our friends at the Entertainment Store will have the Exclusive Blu-Ray Steelbook for The Raid 2!

Release date: August 11,2014

• Limited to 4,000 copies
    • Worldwide exclusive artwork by Jock
    • Debossed title
    • Zero finish

Purchase link £ 17.99

Group Buy: Masterblaster, Naughtius Maximus or HUBMUSWELL

65584215_500x500_1.jpg

More pics:
65584215_500x500_2.jpg

65584215_500x500_3.jpg

Previous member news regarding UK release:
This has just come up from their Facebook page...
http://shortlist.com/entertainment/films/exclusive-raid-2-blu-ray-artwork

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 669
Last edited by a moderator:
Selfishly, I'm quite glad it's the 11th, otherwise I'd have to stare at it until the 8th. I have a private screening at the universal offices private cinema... Will be the first time I've seen it!

one will come up again as i cancelled one of the 2 copies i ordered, was thinking about starting a collection of some sealed steels, but looking at how much i have got pre-ordered decided that for the sake of my marriage and bank account i'd better not.

silly question , when i wanna write the amount with my card reader , i gotta enter 25.49 but theres no decimal point on the card reader ? what should i do

i assume i should enter 2549 and they know the 2 last numbers are the decimal numbers , but i aint sure , can somebody confirm this ? don't wanna somehow pay 2549 euros :')

silly question , when i wanna write the amount with my card reader , i gotta enter 25.49 but theres no decimal point on the card reader ? what should i do

i assume i should enter 2549 and they know the 2 last numbers are the decimal numbers , but i aint sure , can somebody confirm this ? don't wanna somehow pay 2549 euros :')

I reckon round up to just 26. Problem with technology is that you can never assume so I reckon just round up to nearest euro as that way you know your safe.

I have a question to the geniuses here. When you say debossed title, you mean to say the lettering's are raised or carved?

Looks debossed to me. See the steelbook for the first movie. Debossing on the title and on the windows of the apartment building on the front and back covers. Don't see why they would change it from that