The Raid (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Play Exclusive) [United Kingdom]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Just announced! The Raid, on Blu-ray Steelbook from play.com
Release Date: September 24th, 2012

Debossed: Title and Windows on both front and back covers!
Courtesy of Surfury

raid_front.jpg

The_Raid_Play_Back.jpg

The_Raid_Inside.jpg

Member pics courtesy of surfury:

Order Here

For USA / Canada Members, view the group buy here

Last edited:
I'm hoping we get a good partner to go with these when The Raid 2 is released. My money is on an ES release here in the UK and I'm sure they'll do it justice.

20140426_210202_resized.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping we get a good partner to go with these when The Raid 2 is released. My money is on an ES release here in the UK and I'm sure they'll do it justice.

View attachment 68344

if there is a god it will be ES-(pleasenotzavvipleasenotzavvipleasenotzavvipleasenotzavvipleasenotzavvipleasenotzavvipleasenotzavvipleasenotzavvipleasenotzavvipleasenotzavvipleasenotzavvipleasenotzavvipleasenotzavvipleasenotzavvi)...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: zoneism
If it's ES, it'll be overly priced. Although if E1 are distributing, it might be affordable. I'm hoping £17.99. Just thankful it's not a Paramount release for reasons obvious.

If not ES then HMV. They've been knocking it outta the park with E1 on finishing and pricing off late.

I agree. Love the Play.com steelbook for the first and it's a shame they no longer produce their own stuff anymore. If HMV step into the breach, especially with their deal with E1, and get Jock to do the artwork I shall be paying a visit to my local store the day this gets released.

Wish I could have got the steelbook for the first film, saw the second at the cinema last night and it was fantastic. I'll 100% get a steelbook for the sequel if its available in the UK thats for sure.