The rant/blurb thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2009
Pennsylvania
Exactlly what it says. Feel free to blow off some steam or just to comment about something other than tech (no politics).

Just watch the language....Alpha LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't there an F bomb filter?

Nope. Just tried.

I greatly dislike the idea that I have to work the rest of my life, but I can't stand to be homeless.

I hope when I die that I goto heaven and heaven is full of different kinds of beer

Last edited:
Isn't there an F bomb filter?

Nope. Just tried.

I greatly dislike the idea that I have to work the rest of my life, but I can't stand to be homeless.

I hope when I die that I goto heaven and heaven is full of different kinds of beer

You and me too brother, this means that you will be loaded day and night. Is there such thing as day and night in heaven?

What if hell is full of beer, I would think hell is just one huge party going on non stop forever. In heaven you would have a bunch of rules that you would be forced to follow. I think hell gets a bad reputation, it needs a good PR person.

Why the hell do I need to learn something in College that pertains to nothing in my field of study?

I HATE chicken. I wanted to make a chicken for my mom when she got home, but I couln't get that bag that has all the chicked organs in it out the that damn chicken a**. I just threw it in the oven anyway, now we're going to have nasty chicken. I should have just gone to KFC.

Stupid chickens.
[media=youtube]dxH4mjXL2VY[/media]

I HATE chicken. I wanted to make a chicken for my mom when she got home, but I couln't get that bag that has all the chicked organs in it out the that damn chicken a**. I just threw it in the oven anyway, now we're going to have nasty chicken. I should have just gone to KFC.

Stupid chickens.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxH4mjXL2VY

Your rant is awesome. LOL :scat:

so whenever I hear the word "RANT" it makes me think of this.

haha i love it. but what I wanna rant about is when im at work at 7am and at what I thought was the end of the day they ask if you can work tonight so you dont get out until 2am the next morning

so whenever I hear the word "RANT" it makes me think of this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBeD8LmnSJw

haha i love it. but what I wanna rant about is when im at work at 7am and at what I thought was the end of the day they ask if you can work tonight so you dont get out until 2am the next morning

I always tell them I'd love to if it weren't for the fact that I have previous commitments that cannot be rescheduled under any circumstance.

Usually gets them to stop asking. YMMV

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.