The rant/blurb thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2009
Pennsylvania
Exactlly what it says. Feel free to blow off some steam or just to comment about something other than tech (no politics).

Just watch the language....Alpha LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
huge fight at home. missus called the cops.

funny part : choices I was given : drunk tank or hotel. so hotel - had to pay myself tho. so now enjoying local Scandic hotel and it's free wi-fi. and expensive minibar.

destroyed my samsung galaxy s4 while fighting so not able to take pics...and interesting social experiment from now on...not gonna buy another phone...is one capable to cope without one in the modern society.

...keep checking updates. lol

yes. my life is a big fu.....g mess.

@Flash
tumblr_n11xxcqZMI1smoqluo1_500.gif

Reactions: Flash
I know it's a lot of nonsense but was watching Celeb Big Brother and it's odd the amount of 'non' celebs on it and they put Latesya on ordinary big brother. I mean she was on a few series of the Valleys and they've now got on 'celeb' big brother a guy who was on a few episodes of ex on the beach, not sure how they class the term 'celeb' (neither are) Also who is this Mr Boom? (aka Colin)

It's a terrible show but I always watch it, bit underwhelmed by selection though.

huge fight at home. missus called the cops.

funny part : choices I was given : drunk tank or hotel. so hotel - had to pay myself tho. so now enjoying local Scandic hotel and it's free wi-fi. and expensive minibar.

destroyed my samsung galaxy s4 while fighting so not able to take pics...and interesting social experiment from now on...not gonna buy another phone...is one capable to cope without one in the modern society.

...keep checking updates. lol

yes. my life is a big fu.....g mess.

Hey what happened with this dude over here?? First he got banned - then he was in - and now he is banned again ?? :confused:

Hey what happened with this dude over here?? First he got banned - then he was in - and now he is banned again ?? :confused:
He was previously temp banned for constantly harassing members (some of whom were staff), which he continued to do upon his return, even after being given multiple warnings and chances over the past several months. Therefore, he left us no choice but to give him a perm ban. We don't take banning people lightly and would rather talk through the issue rather than simply ignoring/banning them, but even we have our limits!

I hope that clears things up. :)

Many thanks for the explanation! @Noodles I didn´t realize he was doing such things I was just wondering why he was gone and back again. Based on his post above I guess maybe he was frustrated

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Many thanks for the explanation! @Noodles I didn´t realize he was doing such things I was just wondering why he was gone and back again. Based on his post above I guess maybe he was kind of frustrated
No problem! He openly admitted to having problems in his personal life (who doesn't?), and we always kept this in mind - some of our staff members even contacted him directly to talk about it, which seemed to calm down his behaviour for a short time. But this isn't the place to take out your anger/frustrations on others, as he did repeatedly... and when someone's attitude continuously affects other people's enjoyment, then we have to take action. Glad you understand! :)

No problem! He openly admitted to having problems in his personal life (who doesn't?), and we always kept this in mind - some of our staff members even contacted him directly to talk about it, which seemed to calm down his behaviour for a short time. But this isn't the place to take out your anger/frustrations on others, as he did repeatedly... and when someone's attitude continuously affects other people's enjoyment, then we have to take action. Glad you understand! :)

Of course my friend thanks again :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
It's has always annoyed me, but just having another one make a huge mess in my attempt to get the glue off the jcard on steelbook. Why do they insist on the glue dots and it's never tiny it's huge blobs and they make such a mess of the jcards particularly if they are that thin paper, it makes me :angry::mad::banghead::arghh:

Took another step towards my "happy future" i guess we can call it that. I´we been thinking about this sense i was a kid and now it could be realty :)

Step One: Get truck licence and all the certificates to go with it. CHECK :thumbs:

Step Two: Start looking for trucking jobs in Canada & US. CHECK :thumbs:

Step Three: Feel out the job market and my eligibility for the job market. WAITING RESPONSE :ohno:

Step Four: Get a job.

Step Five: Move there.

So that would be my simple 5 step plan for my future (in the next 1-2 years)

Took another step towards my "happy future" i guess we can call it that. I´we been thinking about this sense i was a kid and now it could be realty :)

Step One: Get truck licence and all the certificates to go with it. CHECK :thumbs:

Step Two: Start looking for trucking jobs in Canada & US. CHECK :thumbs:

Step Three: Feel out the job market and my eligibility for the job market. WAITING RESPONSE :ohno:

Step Four: Get a job.

Step Five: Move there.

So that would be my simple 5 step plan for my future (in the next 1-2 years)
Best of luck buddy! I hope it all works out for you. :)

God being an insomniac makes me watch some **** just watching celebrity first dates and I can't decide whether it's nice and makes me believe in love or the opposite if super fit people can't find love what hope is there for the rest of us lol

The singing on the Xfactor is usually pretty bad but at least they were singing pretty much every act tonight sounded/looked like they were all miming.

Status
Not open for further replies.