The Rock (Blu-ray Slipbox Collector's Edition) (Blufans Exclusive OAB - 5th Anniversary Edition) [China]

domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
1.jpg

Blufans first amaray full slip release.
Total 800 copies. First 500 copies allocated to The Rock boxset.
Blufans exclusive full slip cover.
Blufans exclusive amaray artwork.
Blufans exclusive disc artwork.
24 page booklet.

2.jpg

The Rock Blufans 5th Anniversary gift boxset.
500 sets. Not for sale.
Includes a copy of The Rock full slip.
5 postcards
5th anniversary gift certificate.
Blufans product collection book

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally here (10 days at customs:angry: but no fees:whistle:)

View attachment 164687

I think in your picture it has the same odd defect? There are two slightly raised bumps about 3-4 inches apart on the front on the Gift box. There is no discoloration the front of the box with the stickers I can feel two spots where it is as if there is pressure and you can feel it is not perfectly smooth in those areas. Does your Box set have the kind of minor defect my copy seems to have?

I think in your picture it has the same odd defect? There are two slightly raised bumps about 3-4 inches apart on the front on the Gift box. There is no discoloration the front of the box with the stickers I can feel two spots where it is as if there is pressure and you can feel it is not perfectly smooth in those areas. Does your Box set have the kind of minor defect my copy seems to have?

You're right. My Boxset has the same minor defect, but it's OK for me.

Reactions: Jaxxx
Some random guy on eBay just contacted me...No idea who he is...SPAMMING I suppose :-(

Hello, I have 2 of these caskets sealed steelbook blufans 5th anniversary The Rock took during my trip to China, but I blocked ebay and I can not sell them. The interest both for 200 euro so resells them twice? Let me know, payment on delivery. Thanks let me know