Mar 7, 2014
Tatooine
Release date: November 28th , 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £17.99

11369739-3574436649145740.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahahaha are they kidding?

Completely not worth it with the same art just for a lenti that will be sh*t and double the price of the original. Jeez

This was the last one I thought they would release. Goes against my 3D theory

Disney you w*nkers

Hahahahaha are they kidding?

Completely not worth it with the same art just for a lenti that will be sh*t and double the price of the original. Jeez

This was the last one I thought they would release. Goes against my 3D theory

Disney you w*nkers

How much was the original? I'm guessing this will be £22ish.

How much was the original? I'm guessing this will be £22ish.

Was either £17.99 or £14.99

And with a code too.

Yeah I imagine they will take some off but still £29.99 for a place holder is crazy. It says to me they will take £5-£7 off maximum which Is still a lot of money just for a lenti that will most likely not line up and have 0 depth.
At least the others have 3D discs and WEA / new art

Odd choice to re release but the original sold well so They are trying to ride that again. I don't think this will sell as well as the original.

Like I said the other day I see lenti postcard sheets and other bits in my local post office that have more depth and colour than half the lentis you get with ammray slips, steel magnets or premium slips for about £3 but they are mostly of cats in baskets or puppies playing!

The post office lentis are pretty much nova and blu fans standard too so these lentis are a major rip off (minus the hulk ones)

Blah. I guess its good for anyone that missed the original. There is no point in collecting steelbooks anymore imo,

Damn, take my money. It is THE ROCKETEER after all.

Any other cover art would be a disservice to the film.

For the haters, whatever made you think that Zavvi was looking out for collectors' interests?:LOL:

Was either £17.99 or £14.99

And with a code too.

Yeah I imagine they will take some off but still £29.99 for a place holder is crazy. It says to me they will take £5-£7 off maximum which Is still a lot of money just for a lenti that will most likely not line up and have 0 depth.
At least the others have 3D discs and WEA / new art

Odd choice to re release but the original sold well so They are trying to ride that again. I don't think this will sell as well as the original.

Like I said the other day I see lenti postcard sheets and other bits in my local post office that have more depth and colour than half the lentis you get with ammray slips, steel magnets or premium slips for about £3 but they are mostly of cats in baskets or puppies playing!

The post office lentis are pretty much nova and blu fans standard too so these lentis are a major rip off (minus the hulk ones)

Looks like they are re-releases the ones that sold out (most popular titles).

Yeah I have seen some decent lenticular's in tat shops lol, strange why Disney can't get them to be a good standard.

Hopefully they will up their game with these releases as they are following some excellent looking steelbooks (the originals) if they have bellow par lenticular's and streaky matte finishes, we would be crazy to upgrade.

The original Rocketeer is one of favourite steelbooks, love the front artwork.

Which total moron is advising Zavvi to do this is what I ask?

Clearly someone that has no idea about the interests of the collector.

There is a lot more collectors of steelbooks now compared to when the first steelbook got released
More than double the amount of collectors now compared to back then as in a lot more

I would though have liked new artwork to make it a bit different

Wow. re-releasing the Disney line in Lenticular was already iffy enough. But this? Come on.

Reactions: Flloydo