apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: December 6th, 2016
Purchase link: Target
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21 CANCELLED
Price: $19.99 ($14.99 after $5 gift card for pre-order)

51332503-jpg.278515

51332503_alt01-jpg.278523

secret.jpg

Attachments

• 51332503.jpg
    51332503.jpg
    630.5 KB · Views: 2,553
  • 51332503_Alt01.jpg
    51332503_Alt01.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 2,356
Last edited by a moderator:
any GB for this one?

I'll post one tomorrow

haha you can get this delivered to Ireland now.
Steelbook is 21.70 euro
Shipping is 33.47 euro.

shipping is a bit extreme! Gonna have to go German

Target still doesn't ship movies internationally. Different studios, regions etc

Try to actually order and it will stop you

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC and paulboland
is this not getting a target release anymore? the link takes you to the movie but its a completely different artwork and no where does it say it is a steelbook bluray.

is this not getting a target release anymore? the link takes you to the movie but its a completely different artwork and no where does it say it is a steelbook bluray.
My pre-order with Target has been changed to an amaray with art cards edition instead of the steelbook that I originally pre-ordered. I would also like to know if the steelbook was cancelled.

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles
i never preordered since i like to wait for a release date but than i noticed it no longer states its a steelbook but just a target exclusive. is there a way to find out if this steelbook release has been cancelled?

I see no indication that Target will release this steelbook anymore. Someone should either confirm this release or this thread should be locked.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ricker
I actually just clicked the link and it brought me to a real listing that *looks* like a steelbook with the WWA artwork:

image.png

Nothing in the description says steelbook, but those corner on the mockup look distinctly steelbook.

Last edited:
Target's website should be put out of its misery.:banghead:

It is definitely one of the worst. You'd think a huge chain like Target would make a website that rivals Amazon but nooooo...it's consistently the most frustrating site to order from out of all the big US retailers.

That listing definitely was not up when I posted about six hours ago. I contacted Target customer service just to cancel the order because the website just hangs whenever I try to bring up the details of my order. What a mess.

• Thanks
Reactions: nafosb and dfoles
So, is this a steelbook once again? Getting to be very confusing the way they've switched images and descriptions. I haven't cancelled, yet, because it isn't due to be released for quite sometime now. I am hoping that there will be an answer soon as I would really like to get this one. Worse comes to worse, I cancel and get it from overseas.