apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: December 6th, 2016
Purchase link: Target
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21 CANCELLED
Price: $19.99 ($14.99 after $5 gift card for pre-order)

51332503-jpg.278515

51332503_alt01-jpg.278523

secret.jpg

Attachments

• 51332503.jpg
    51332503.jpg
    630.5 KB · Views: 2,553
  • 51332503_Alt01.jpg
    51332503_Alt01.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 2,356
Last edited by a moderator:
Never more frustrated with a release in my life, Target is normally terrible with steels and I despise when they get them but this might be the single worse release they have ever done. I knew I was going to be out of town on Tuesday so last Friday I tried to order it online to be shipped or just to do a store pick up and it kept saying unavailable so I kept an eye on it all weekend and it never changed. Tuesday rolls around I figure I can run to a target on my lunch in Salt Lake City as I was on a work trip and every single Target in 100 miles says unavailable. So I got back to town this morning decide to check my target and the electronics guy was like we didn't get any.

How the bloody heck do you get this. I am freaking frustrated can't order it online can't pick it up from 25 targets. EFF you TARGET

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles
Weird release, from the ordering phase and if it was or wasn't going to be a steelbook, the random Online only distribution, and the artwork. I like the artwork, just needs a title on the spine. Or atleast character faces. But a gradient?

to those of you who ordered and had it shipped, good luck, mine arrived to HORRIBLY damaged and dented. and now target is no longer selling it, i was told target refreshes their stock sundays so will look again sunday night and hopefully just reorder for store pick up. ****, i'm so damn pissed. this is the first time i recieved a steelbook so horrendously dented. i didnt even want to take off the plastic wrap, like i felt all the dents and bubbles on this case. the bottom of the steelbook was protruding, like someone left something very heavy on it during shipment. i'm beyond upset.

to those of you who ordered and had it shipped, good luck, mine arrived to HORRIBLY damaged and dented. and now target is no longer selling it, i was told target refreshes their stock sundays so will look again sunday night and hopefully just reorder for store pick up. ****, i'm so damn pissed. this is the first time i recieved a steelbook so horrendously dented. i didnt even want to take off the plastic wrap, like i felt all the dents and bubbles on this case. the bottom of the steelbook was protruding, like someone left something very heavy on it during shipment. i'm beyond upset.

Here is the course of action I would take. Return the steelbook to Target for a full refund, buy the steelbook off Amazon.de. If you want to give a little f*** you to Target, use the digital HD code before returning it. The German steelbook is the same - no title on the spine. Nothing gained, nothing lost (ok a little bit more money spent, but you get a mint steelbook in return).

Here is the course of action I would take. Return the steelbook to Target for a full refund, buy the steelbook off Amazon.de. If you want to give a little f*** you to Target, use the digital HD code before returning it. The German steelbook is the same - no title on the spine. Nothing gained, nothing lost (ok a little bit more money spent, but you get a mint steelbook in return).

But is the German version all region?

I'd have to do some research, but I have a feeling that it is.
someone who owns it says there is no indication on the j-card whether its region b or all region. also, nothing on the discs mentions what region they are. so unless someone can double verify this, i'll assume its region B.