The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

Woud you purchase 'The Secret Life of Walter Mitty' as a Steelbook?

• Yes

Votes: 26 55.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 9 19.1%

• Total voters

redlemon

Premium Supporter
Jun 25, 2012
Leeds, UK
Would you purchase this film in a Steelbook?

poster.JPG

Last edited:
i like ben stiller but not in this movie, was really dissapointed about it. the original film is like 100x better as this... just another poor hollywood remake.

This was easily the biggest surprise of 2013 for me. I'm not the biggest fan of Stiller, but I really enjoyed this film. I'd definitely buy a steelbook! :thumbs:

Reactions: psychoscot
Up until now I have basically detested Stiller and anything he has made, but got dragged along by my cinema buddy as she is a big fan and I must say I LOVED this film. One of the best films in recent months. I hope we get a steel of this. Stiller was superb in the role. Still don't like his early work and it will be some time before I forgive him for Starsky and Hutch, but more films like this and I may start liking his future work :D

Yes from me. :thumbs:

Just hope this generates some renewed interest in the original. If that was released as a steel, I'd be the first in line for it. :thumbs:

Reactions: Jango
Still keeping my fingers crossed Zavvi or Amazon pick this up and give it the SteelBook treatment.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

What are your thoughts about Sharknado then? :cautious:

They could easily release a steelbook.. This movie has one of the best cinematography i have ever seen. Almost every scene could be the artwork really...

What are your thoughts about Sharknado then? :cautious:

They could easily release a steelbook.. This movie has one of the best cinematography i have ever seen. Almost every scene could be the artwork really...

He should have been the Star for Sharknado