Dec 30, 2011
Up North Canada
Release date: March 13, 2017
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 999 CZK
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

15440512_1374540522578643_7361850964167799918_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Now this looks good glad I ordered it. The scenery cards are meh for me but rest is good also I must say I love the sticker Idea as well. Maybe that could be a gift fa gives to everyone is print a sticker for all there releases and mail them out as a bonus

Now this looks good glad I ordered it. The scenery cards are meh for me but rest is good also I must say I love the sticker Idea as well. Maybe that could be a gift fa gives to everyone is print a sticker for all there releases and mail them out as a bonus

Uggg I hate the Stickers whenever they put them into a release :blackeye: :ugh::dead:
...unless it is a Disney Animated Movie that they could fit well...but not a regular release :yuck:

( :p )

Uggg I hate the Stickers whenever they put them into a release :blackeye: :ugh::dead:
...unless it is a Disney Animated Movie that they could fit well...but not a regular release :yuck:

( :p )

You don't like the bb stickers? I think it's similar to nova medias and kimchi and blufans myself. I guess if you take the shrink wrap off all of them then it's a issue I just slip them inside the steel though

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
You don't like the bb stickers? I think it's similar to nova medias and kimchi and blufans myself. I guess if you take the shrink wrap off all of them then it's a issue I just slip them inside the steel though

Ahhh those Stickers on front of the Shrink Wrap like NC #14 Alice through... or Kimchi Exclusive# xx Finding Dory... Ahhh those I LOVE :drool:

I thought you were talking that instead of adding some poster cards sometimes FA/Kimchi adds Stickers as Bonus Items within the package which I find useless

Screen shot 2017-03-13 at 12.53.27 PM.png Screen shot 2017-03-13 at 12.55.00 PM.png Screen shot 2017-03-13 at 12.58.35 PM.png

It doesn't happen often but I don't like when they add those.

• Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad
Ahhh those Stickers on front of the Shrink Wrap like NC #14 Alice through... or Kimchi Exclusive# xx Finding Dory... Ahhh those I LOVE :drool:

I thought you were talking that instead of adding some poster cards sometimes FA/Kimchi adds Stickers as Bonus Items within the package which I find useless

View attachment 300497 View attachment 300498 View attachment 300499

It doesn't happen often but I don't like when they add those.

Yeah I'm ok with the sticker card things I like the ones on the shrink wrap gives it just another nice little touch

• Thanks
Yeah I'm ok with the sticker card things I like the ones on the shrink wrap gives it just another nice little touch

I just Love how Kimchi, Nova and Blufans, HDzeta and Manta personalize the sticker to the release with art and the name of the release on The Sticker.
I have been wanting FA to do this for their FAC. It seems like they are the only ones not doing the release Sticker on Shrink wrap.

I just Love how Kimchi, Nova and Blufans, HDzeta and Manta personalize the sticker to the release with art and the name of the release on The Sticker.
I have been wanting FA to do this for their FAC. It seems like they are the only ones not doing the release Sticker on Shrink wrap.

Yep your correct really does seem they are the only ones even there bb line gives us shrink wrap stickers. Like I said now that would be an awesome gift for us collectors is stickers personalized to each release and going back to previous releases as a gift just ship them with new orders

• Thanks
Just received a copy in the post this morning (£31 from ebay). I did wonder if the extra cost, over the base version, would be justified. Personally I think it is.

I like the subtle embossing on the sleeve and the fact that the booklet is pretty decent and 100% in English. The post cards are also a nice touch.

Some may argue that this is a basic package compared to others. I won't disagree with this. However for anyone who really liked the movie (and I did) then spending an extra £10-£15 over the £20 normal steelbook I think is well worth it.

The simplicity of the full slip caught my attention, which prompted my purchase from eBay... The best one out of five IMO.

• Thanks
Reactions: C2V3N