May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: December 5, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £14.99

shallows uk bluray.jpg

Last edited:
@Sigill Let me know if you need any help! :thumbs:
Thanks Franky, I appreciate it mate! I was just looking at a review and it says it's Region A locked! Damnit I thought it was region free. I might have to settle for the UK slip then if I can't play it. :( The 4K version has the lenti though I think, do you ever see any of them around with the slip.:)

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Thanks Franky, I appreciate it mate! I was just looking at a review and it says it's Region A locked! Damnit I thought it was region free. I might have to settle for the UK slip then if I can't play it. :( The 4K version has the lenti though I think, do you ever see any of them around with the slip.:)
On release week I remember seeing a few of the 4K editions... but not lately :sorry: I was at Best Buy today and I did see several of the regular blurays.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
On release week I remember seeing a few of the 4K editions... but not lately :sorry: I was at Best Buy today and I did see several of the regular blurays.
Thanks Franky! I thought there wouldn't be, I'm guessing they only had a few of the 4K releases as it's not that popular at the moment. Thanks for looking out for me though mate, I appreciate it!:thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007