The Shape of Water (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #102) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: June 27, 2018
Purchase links: Blu-ray - 4K - FAC (Pre-order June 11)
Price: 599 CZK (Blu-ray) - 999 CZK (4K) - 1099 CZK (FAC)

31056847_1808103375973297_1004187594600218624_o.jpg

film_24108_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody manage to preorder this on their website? Of course I forgot it was today. I'll just convince myself that I would have never snagged one in the first place.

It never went on sale - theres a note on the website about it not going on free sale and that rejected copies (assuming failed payments) will be allocated to collectors

Reactions: Sully
Very nice, liking these XL editions even if they don't have much in the way of finishing on the slips :drool:
Also, what's the deal with adding media since the new site changes, I can't find any way to edit them once uploaded and for some random reason, they all wanted to be sideways? And I can't delete the wrong ones that were added? Can anyone point me in the right direction please :bag:

View media item 25401
View media item 25402
View media item 25403

Very nice, liking these XL editions even if they don't have much in the way of finishing on the slips :drool:
Also, what's the deal with adding media since the new site changes, I can't find any way to edit them once uploaded and for some random reason, they all wanted to be sideways? And I can't delete the wrong ones that were added? Can anyone point me in the right direction please :bag:

View media item 25401
View media item 25402
View media item 25403
Nice pics. But you really have to remove the foil to be able to remove the cardboard on the back and see/feel the "real" finish ;)

View media item 25401
View media item 25402
View media item 25403
Maybe upload pics not from Gallery but directly? (Just an idea).
Strange- mine keeps uploading this way:
91B576B7-0729-4CD1-8CE3-3CA2BFB773E1.jpeg:LOL:;)

I must admit I thought this was going to be holofoil like Miss Peregrine and In the Heart of the sea. I am an a fan of those XL slips though, nice and chunky!:)

• Thanks
Reactions: CollectorEmtee

View media item 25401
View media item 25402
View media item 25403
my sentiments exactly on the deleting media we dont want!

Anyone know where you can buy the little stick on disk holder things like the one used in 4K version of this? Wanna start putting some 4k disks in my Marvel blufans steels :thumbs:

Reactions: Headhunter