The Shape of Water (Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET COLLECTION - Collection No. 02) [Korea]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: August 3, 2018
Purchase links: TBA - (Pre-order July 19 at 2 PM Korea time) Find your local timing HERE
Price: $34.99
Notes: Total Print Run 2010 copies. Full Slip 860 copies, Lenticular 1150 copies.
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenticular Slip

37003607_2170795309622001_2691387822350270464_o.jpg37121001_2170795876288611_1506135401666969600_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think i am in the minority here but i could like the fullslip IF it will have some nice textures. Maybe i will risk it and order the fullslip :LOL:

the lenti has a repetitive artwork and the front side of the full slip is a little bit boring. FAC and Manta Lab will be the editions you have to own.

Really digging the lenti. I personally don't think it needed extravagant artwork. This will cover my need to own the WWA. Bring on Manta WEA next.

@harry @cooey either of you guys able to get an idea if WeET are going to continue with Region Free releases? They have no contact details on their site, and I don’t have Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts:(

Red Sparrow listed as Region A on their site, but all their previous releases have been Region Free.

@harry @cooey either of you guys able to get an idea if WeET are going to continue with Region Free releases? They have no contact details on their site, and I don’t have Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts:(

Red Sparrow listed as Region A on their site, but all their previous releases have been Region Free.

I can ask them on facebook if it will be region free or Region A and if i have an answer i will post it here buddy.

It'll follow the same as what happened with Kimchi, which I believed were always region free? Obviously this can't be guaranteed as Korea is a region A territory