The Shawshank Redemption (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook #174) (FilmArena Collection) [Czech Republic]

May 26, 2013
France
Release date: May 3, 2023 December 1, 2023
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: CZK 1799
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc
Note: WWA steelbook, FullSlip XL, 3D Lenticular magnet

The Shawshank Redemption.jpeg

499329-bc3b6d1819acfce84b408e51f7b1365f.jpg
Dear collectors,
let us politely inform you that we have selected the following movies for the FAC, together with our distribution partner MagicBox .
We plan WEA FAC steelbooks for these titles: The Shawshank Redemption Papillon, DIRTY DANCING, THE THING and BACKDRAFT.
The first title SHAWSHANK is timelined for 2Q 2016 in this year , the rest belong to the plan for the year 2017.
Thank you for your support and look forward to working with you .

Team FA

Last edited by a moderator:
About time it got the premium treatment, goes without saying it's a top movie, I already own the nice UK one but this is worth a few versions, good thing it's scheduled for 2016, hope to see what artwork were getting and the package early. :)

One of THE greatest movies ever . Enough said . MINE .

@chunk , @nefilim , @bigwednesday0 , @DADDYCOOL187, @Steelselecta @bigfub @harry

Thanks for the tags guys:notworthy::thumbs:

Not really my kind of movie so I'll skip this:wacky:

Just kidding:D this is in my top 5 movies of all time, I'd buy this film a million times over:oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah: I'm so excited.. this will be my favorite fac package! I can't wait to see what they do with it... and if there's more than one option like with birdman etc. Woohoo:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Reactions: harry and dan8885
This, the Thing and Papillon. Hell yeah! Are you reading my mind FA? Can you see I'm also thinking Big Lebowski? Make it happen! :drool:

Reactions: spass
This, the Thing and Papillon. Hell yeah! Are you reading my mind FA? Can you see I'm also thinking Big Lebowski? Make it happen! :drool:

It's so nice to get FAC release for some older classics. Shawshank Redemption from my top 20 movies, The Thing and Backdraft love them both and Papillon first 70's movie FAC. I wish they'll do more some older ones, since quite frankly most of my favorite movies are from 70's, 80's and 90's. Big Lebowski, that's definitely one of my favorite movies ever. One the greatest I'm looking for is Predator and I'm sure Filmarena will make it, since they definitely seem to love Schwarzenegger titles just like me :cigar: .

It's so nice to get FAC release for some older classics.

I couldn't agree more. It's great that having secured it's name and reputation with recent titles, other than the Schwarzenegger ones, FA now feels confident enough to go back even further and offer some really great classics in premium editions.

I don't think that even a FAC edition could get me to acquire "Dirty Dancing" but I'm certainly up for "The Shawshank Redemption", "Papillon", "The Thing" and "Backdraft".

The mind boggles at what other titles they may have in store for us.

Reactions: Hamill82 and harry
I couldn't agree more. It's great that having secured it's name and reputation with recent titles, other than the Schwarzenegger ones, FA now feels confident enough to go back even further and offer some really great classics in premium editions.

I don't think that even a FAC edition could get me to acquire "Dirty Dancing" but I'm certainly up for "The Shawshank Redemption", "Papillon", "The Thing" and "Backdraft".

The mind boggles at what other titles they may have in store for us.
Pan's Labyrinth would be great :thumbs: