The Shawshank Redemption (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook #174) (FilmArena Collection) [Czech Republic]

May 26, 2013
France
Release date: May 3, 2023 December 1, 2023
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: CZK 1799
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc
Note: WWA steelbook, FullSlip XL, 3D Lenticular magnet

The Shawshank Redemption.jpeg

499329-bc3b6d1819acfce84b408e51f7b1365f.jpg
Dear collectors,
let us politely inform you that we have selected the following movies for the FAC, together with our distribution partner MagicBox .
We plan WEA FAC steelbooks for these titles: The Shawshank Redemption Papillon, DIRTY DANCING, THE THING and BACKDRAFT.
The first title SHAWSHANK is timelined for 2Q 2016 in this year , the rest belong to the plan for the year 2017.
Thank you for your support and look forward to working with you .

Team FA

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely fantastic news for one of my top 3 favorite movies of all time...I already have the Digibook and the steelbook!

Hope someone releases a SPECIAL steelbook edition the other two in my top 3, GOODFELLAS and FIGHT CLUB...both have received pretty average steelbook treatment till now....

I'm 100% in for this release
The UK release was a very average steelbook and could have been lot better

So any new WEA steelbook release of this fantastic film I'm happy to see happen

Same, I've loved this film since before most people even heard of it, so it's an easy decision for me. That is, unless FA do something really terrible with this, but I can't see that happening.

So many scenes in this that would make great artwork, but I reckon this would make a killer lenti...

tumblr_mhs4w7rESI1rvdee4o1_500.gif

Hmmm. riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight ....

I would just wish they work on stuff announced already instead of these pop ups like good dinosaur even after they stated it WOULD NOT be part of the FAC. I understand they want to move old stock but its at the expense of this and dredd and other already announced releases.

Reactions: satanclaus