The Shawshank Redemption (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook #174) (FilmArena Collection) [Czech Republic]

May 26, 2013
France
Release date: May 3, 2023 December 1, 2023
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: CZK 1799
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc
Note: WWA steelbook, FullSlip XL, 3D Lenticular magnet

The Shawshank Redemption.jpeg

499329-bc3b6d1819acfce84b408e51f7b1365f.jpg
Dear collectors,
let us politely inform you that we have selected the following movies for the FAC, together with our distribution partner MagicBox .
We plan WEA FAC steelbooks for these titles: The Shawshank Redemption Papillon, DIRTY DANCING, THE THING and BACKDRAFT.
The first title SHAWSHANK is timelined for 2Q 2016 in this year , the rest belong to the plan for the year 2017.
Thank you for your support and look forward to working with you .

Team FA

Last edited by a moderator:
Same, I've loved this film since before most people even heard of it, so it's an easy decision for me. That is, unless FA do something really terrible with this, but I can't see that happening.

So many scenes in this that would make great artwork, but I reckon this would make a killer lenti...

tumblr_mhs4w7rESI1rvdee4o1_500.gif
This would be the ultimate lenti :)

Reactions: satanclaus
Scream Factory in the US are releasing a remastered edition of The Thing in October, so I'm really really hoping FA will be using that transfer.
Shout Factory seem to grab good sources, but they boost the contrast too much and play around with colours. It will still be miles better than the current DNRed one

they have been ignoring all these titles announced 6 months ago :(
just seems to be there plan announce and then don't release, they have far too many announced and not bothered with longest 2 so far unbroken and minions that can think of, it put me right off them tbh.
also gone mega silent on T2 as well!

btw does anyone know what F.A.C stand for i thought was "Film actually complete????" ;):naughty:

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: Scary Hair
just seems to be there plan announce and then don't release, they have far too many announced and not bothered with longest 2 so far unbroken and minions that can think of, it put me right off them tbh.

btw does anyone know what F.A.C stand for i thought was "Film actually complete????" ;):naughty:

Well these are supposed to be wwe art which does take longer to get together getting everything approved

The thing is there is no real incentive for Film Arena to release titles like this. Why go to the trouble when they can just keep churning out WWA rubbish, charge a premium price and watch collectors eat it up?

Well these are supposed to be wwe art which does take longer to get together getting everything approved

Wish they wouldn't announce then not see it through .

A year now for Dredd . How much longer is any ones guess .

Not having a dig or a snide swipe just frustrated flower over the fact that the ones that rearly MEAN something are NOT being trated with the respect that some of us know they deserve .

Wish they wouldn't announce then not see it through .

A year now for Dredd . How much longer is any ones guess .

Not having a dig or a snide swipe just frustrated flower over the fact that the ones that rearly MEAN something are NOT being trated with the respect that some of us know they deserve .

They are too busy pushing out much demanded releases like Seventh Son and The Terminator, so they are too busy to work on Shawshank.

Agent-Smith-Evil-laugh-smile-gif.gif