Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 23rd, 2016
Purchase link: fnac.com
Price: EUR 19.71

1507-1 (26).jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: bobino66 and Sigill
Wonder if the artwork will be the same as the UK Steelbook.

I have a feeling it will match 2001 release with art that don't match the black ones.
2001 is the only one not announced so that why I think that.

I won't be double dipping on any I already own as I have the black ones but I'd pick up eyes wide shut happily

Reactions: Sigill
I have a feeling it will match 2001 release with art that don't match the black ones.
2001 is the only one not announced so that why I think that.

I won't be double dipping on any I already own as I have the black ones but I'd pick up eyes wide shut happily
Yeah it will probably be the same, it's a shame as the first Steelbook wasn't great. The black Kubrick wave was a little bit plain IMO.

Reactions: Flloydo
Yeah it will probably be the same, it's a shame as the first Steelbook wasn't great. The black Kubrick wave was a little bit plain IMO.

I don't mind the black ones but I always wanted 2001 and eyes wide shut to match but 2001 already don't and i think these won't either.

Or it could be that these are the black ones but 2001 is not included because it already had a release. Did it get a release in France? Can't remember.
lol have to wait and see.
If uk don't get it and the spine is the correct way then I'll get eyes wide shut from France

Reactions: Sigill
I don't mind the black ones but I always wanted 2001 and eyes wide shut to match but 2001 already don't and i think these won't either.

Or it could be that these are the black ones but 2001 is not included because it already had a release. Did it get a release in France? Can't remember.
lol have to wait and see.
If uk don't get it and the spine is the correct way then I'll get eyes wide shut from France
2001 did have a release in France but it was the new artwork. Maybe it will be just be the same as that one. We will have to wait and see.

Reactions: Flloydo