Purchase link:
Amazon.de
Price: €11.99

Actual photos kindly given to us from Capelight:
signal.jpg

backart.jpg

81Duc9LVX+L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Only just realised there will be a steelbook for this film. I'd heard mostly negative things about it, but I gave it a watch anyway and actually really enjoyed it... for me it felt like a mixture of Chronicle, District 9 and The Truman Show. I've gone ahead and put an order in. :D
Yah I really liked it. it had a good combination of suspense and cgi/special effects to make the story come together at the end. i'll be getting this steel as well as other exclusives from other retailers.

Reactions: Noodles
The release date has been pushed back a week to November 21st, 2014. I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out since Capelight's last release (Enemy) was excellent. I might have to place an order, especially if the price drops just after release like it did with Enemy.

This looks cool as :thumbs: got this on pre-order for a while now, looking forward to receiving/watching it. Just as they release the signal from comet69p singing, this film surfaces interesting syncrenicity.

The steel looks awesome. Better than I would have expected. Thanks for the pics.
However, reviews are not in this movie's favours. I''ll have to see it first.

thank you! I canceled my earlier preorder and re-ordered with this new price. I went for two at that price! You have my sincere gratitude :)
no need to cancel and re-order: amazon (all websites) adjusts price if there's a price drop after the pre-order before the release date

Reactions: jeroda