The Signal (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Limited to 700) [Korea]

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Reactions
44,781 1 0
Release date: October 8th, 2015
Purchase links: Novamedia - Kimchi
Price: $28.99 (Kimchi) - $29.99 (Nova)
Notes: Limited to 700 copies.

file_40_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Reactions
57,354 3 0
It's cool this film is getting a full slip edition, but the artwork isn't great IMO. The front looks pretty bad... I see what they were going for, but you can barely make out what it's supposed to be. I do really like the back, but it's a bit of a spoiler, no?

CyberT

Premium Supporter
Mar 31, 2015
Croatia
Reactions
1,737 0 0
Just got email that my order has shipped! :)

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Reactions
28,859 0 0
Thanks for the pics guys! The embossing is a nice touch but I'm not a fan of that front cover, it's too busy IMO.

Actarus

Premium Supporter
Mar 28, 2014
フγƒͺード
Reactions
20,181 0 0
Actually love the Artwork find that it represent the movie very well...I was waiting to order with something else, but too scared for it to go OOS so I grabbed one...more expensive than combine shipping with some other items but waiting for them to carry what I want, just don't/can't miss out on this one.
I have the US Amaray Slipcover, the German Steel and now this amazing Korean package Amaray FullSlip :drool:

CyberT

Premium Supporter
Mar 31, 2015
Croatia
Reactions
1,737 0 0
Actually love the Artwork find that it represent the movie very well...I was waiting to order with something else, but too scared for it to go OOS so I grabbed one...more expensive than combine shipping with some other items but waiting for them to carry what I want, just don't/can't miss out on this one.
I have the US Amaray Slipcover, the German Steel and now this amazing Korean package Amaray FullSlip :drool:
I'm thinking of getting the German steel and putting that inside the slip :)