Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 8th, 2015
Purchase links: Novamedia - Kimchi
Price: $28.99 (Kimchi) - $29.99 (Nova)
Notes: Limited to 700 copies.

file_40_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
enjoyed the film very much ! Wonderful Fullslip with Scanavo Case, high quality Release...can't wait for Nova to start releasing more and more in this type of Packaging.

Lots of divided opinions about the film, but it sure looks promising. I have loved many of these lower-budget independent sci-fi in the past, so I'm really looking forward to see The Signal. This Nova package sure looks awesome, cannot wait to get it :drool:

Lots of divided opinions about the film, but it sure looks promising. I have loved many of these lower-budget independent sci-fi in the past, so I'm really looking forward to see The Signal. This Nova package sure looks awesome, cannot wait to get it :drool:

The quality of the slip in hands you will understand what I mean, it is quality. I only picked up one copy and need to pick up a second one before they go OOS... just need for nova to add som ething else that I would be interested into.

But indeed you need to like independent movies and I think this was a choice for the sundance film festival. And I like one of the actor in it(Brenton Thwaites: Maleficent, Oculus, The Giver, Ride and the Upcoming Gods of Egypt), but he plays his role so well in this movie IMO and the old woman from the insidious movies is in it and she plays her role well. Great Cast.

Reactions: Hamill82
I couldn't find this film on dvd or blu-ray anywhere in Finland o_O. It's nice that Nova offers this film and with such a great quality package.

When it was released, I don't know if they still include it, but the US release had a really cool very nice quality slipcover...different artwork and there is also the German Steelbook as well. all 3 releases different and complement each other, but you need to really like the movie in order to dip in multiple versions. The winner of course is the Scanavo Fullslip Nova version :thumbs:

Reactions: Hamill82
When it was released, I don't know if they still include it, but the US release had a really cool very nice quality slipcover...different artwork and there is also the German Steelbook as well. all 3 releases different and complement each other, but you need to really like the movie in order to dip in multiple versions. The winner of course is the Scanavo Fullslip Nova version :thumbs:

Thanks, just checked pictures of the U.S slipcover and German Steelbook. I might have to get the steelbook, looks qreat. I'll first watch the movie and then decide if I'll like it enough to double dip :)

Thanks, just checked pictures of the U.S slipcover and German Steelbook. I might have to get the steelbook, looks qreat. I'll first watch the movie and then decide if I'll like it enough to double dip :)

for a long time german steel was available at huuto.net. it seems to be gone now.