91I2kF16BUL._AA1500_.jpg

91d6gD7uGHL._AA1500_.jpg

91yQURb+aFL._AA1500_.jpg

916NHXZBO8L._AA1500_.jpg

Actual pictures, thanks to townterrier
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I swear to god this is one of the creepiest movies ive ever watched. Makes you want to look behind you alot when your in the dark. LOL.

Just received my copy and I'm fairly pleased for £11.19. A bit more imagination for the back and inside would have been nice but as someone who didn't previously own this film on any format, I consider it a decent buy.

This is actually the only one I've bought from this wave. The only others I might be interested in film-wise don't pass the art/price test.

I can remember the Death's head moth being made up of women from a Salvador Dali photo and it tied in with the victims Of Buffalo Bill Witch makes this movie EVEN more nerve gangling. EEK!

I just got the Trilogy for under a tenner otherwise I think I would have jumped. MAY just have to IF thay Add Red Dragon :ohno:

It's a must have to me. I love this movie and i don't have it yet. Yeah, i hate the same artwork front and back, but meh. The price is fantastic. I ordered this and Edward Scissor Hands from the wave.

I don't own this movie, but I could not bring myself to order this steelbook. I really can't believe how much they overused that picture. It's on the front, the back, and both discs? Seriously?

Id say they definately will. A way around this is to just say its damaged. Amazon have one of the best and by far the easiest returns system. Also one of the fastest companies to refund your money if required. One of the reasons I shop a lot on Amazon is because I know if somethings wrong you will have no problem changing it or getting a refund. They are very customer orientated which is good.

It's UK consumer law ;). You can return anything unsatisfactory to a vendor for replacement or refund.

But yeah, Amazon's CS is top notch anyway.