91I2kF16BUL._AA1500_.jpg

91d6gD7uGHL._AA1500_.jpg

91yQURb+aFL._AA1500_.jpg

916NHXZBO8L._AA1500_.jpg

Actual pictures, thanks to townterrier
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Sold out on amazon and zavvi. Sainsbury still has some tho. Looks like this will be the first of the wave to completely sell out?

edit: looks like Robocop has actually sold out at all retailers

Last edited:
It's UK consumer law ;). You can return anything unsatisfactory to a vendor for replacement or refund.

But yeah, Amazon's CS is top notch anyway.

i know they will take the item back and refund you the whole price, but will they really refund you your postage costs ?

Greetings from Amazon.co.uk.

You saved £0.01 with Amazon.co.uk's Pre-order Price Guarantee!

The price of the item(s) decreased after you ordered them, and we gave you the lowest price.

The following title(s) decreased in price:

The Silence of the Lambs - Limited Edition Steelbook (Blu-ray + DVD) [1991]
Price on order date: £11.20
Price charged at dispatch: £11.19
Lowest price up to and including release date: £11.19
Quantity: 1
Total Savings: £0.01

£0.01 is your total savings under our Pre-order Price Guarantee.

Wow :hilarious:

Sold out on amazon and zavvi. Sainsbury still has some tho. Looks like this will be the first of the wave to completely sell out?

edit: looks like Robocop has actually sold out at all retailers

Ordered mine form Zavvi this morning, had forgot to order over weekend, phew that was close, wouldn't want to order from Sainbury's.

Ordered mine form Zavvi this morning, had forgot to order over weekend, phew that was close, wouldn't want to order from Sainbury's.

Why ever not ?

Reasonable pricing & good CS.

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

i know they will take the item back and refund you the whole price, but will they really refund you your postage costs ?

Absolutely, not a problem if the item is deemed damaged.

Even if you said it was damaged and it wasnt they would still refund and pay postage.

Tried and tested many times.

Reactions: hatredhorror
They could have made some effort to blend the moth into the background, it looks like a really bad photoshop job :(

Cannot wait for my copy! I'm worried though as I ordered only one and it's sold out... hopfully no dents/chips on this one...

of course they reduced every single steelbook to 11,20 except the one i'm interested in.. here they even additionally increased the price ^^ fml.

Omg people, not 999+ available.
Much less. This is a common Amazon bug.
Robocop already adjusted to around 50.
There are NOT 999 left, only the cancelled / returned ones. Probably around 100 left.

Omg people, not 999+ available.
Much less. This is a common Amazon bug.
Robocop already adjusted to around 50.
There are NOT 999 left, only the cancelled / returned ones. Probably around 100 left.

I think the numbers might be fluctuating every few mins (might have something to do with people puting '999' in their order basket to check quantities)

They should be bringing the price of this one down not putting it up. It's easily the poorest of the wave. Lazy design work. Same art front AND back. Very unimpressed with mine.

Iv'e actually got the dvd version of this design and it comes with a booklet and cooking menus lol, I like that but on steel this just doesn't work it looks washed out as others have mentioned it looks awful imo, I'l post pictures of my dvd copy in a while.

Got mine through. Looks good. I'd never noticed on the artwork but there are some deliberate dark patches to the design where the scratches are less prevalent. At first I thought it was a bad print but looking at the stock artwork and townterrier they are supposed to be there. On the bottom under the card and on the back on the opening side, it's just noticably darker. It looks good though in general and considering this purchase was 75% about wanting to watch the film and the steelbook was a bonus I'm happy.