91I2kF16BUL._AA1500_.jpg

91d6gD7uGHL._AA1500_.jpg

91yQURb+aFL._AA1500_.jpg

916NHXZBO8L._AA1500_.jpg

Actual pictures, thanks to townterrier
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
256 copies left.. you guys think they will reduce it to its initial price at some point ? i kinda want this steel, but not at any cost..

Hopefully be able to get a replacement for my damaged spine.....:(

Lately everything that comes from them gets damaged along the way..
I have better trust with Amazon Germany than from them.
Hope that all the packages will arrive in perfect condition and that they used bubble wrap for **** :)

Hope it's ok posting these pictures here, I'm not sure how many people are aware that this artwork was already been used before, I got this dvd set a few years ago and comes with a booklet and cooking menus:thumbs:

Attachments

• IMG_0796.jpg
    IMG_0796.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0798.jpg
    IMG_0798.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0799.jpg
    IMG_0799.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0800.jpg
    IMG_0800.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0801.jpg
    IMG_0801.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_0802.jpg
    IMG_0802.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0803.jpg
    IMG_0803.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 91
Reactions: Rand and goufcustom
I have this Steel, and had the regular BD before this. The BD transfer is not very good, imo, but I hope they release another to do this film justice...and then I'll use my Steelbook case for it :scat:

Received this the other day from zavvi & it arrived like this. I contacted zavvi via message on there site and there offering me 3 euro as a gesture when i asked to get a replacement. Anybody any info on how to go about getting a replacement.

Just be persistent; send them another message saying that you are not in the habit of adding damaged steelbooks to your collection and you really want a replacement instead of a partial refund (or something similar).

Works every time (as it should) :thumbs:

Reactions: bourne95
Just be persistent; send them another message saying that you are not in the habit of adding damaged steelbooks to your collection and you really want a replacement instead of a partial refund (or something similar).

Works every time (as it should) :thumbs:

Just sent them another message, hopefully it works

After literally years on my wish list, finally got a reasonably priced used (like new) copy. £14.25 delivered.
Planning on watching Manhunter and this back to back soon.
You could watch Red Dragon instead of Manhunter as Red Dragon is a remake of Manhunter and the end of Red Dragon film ends with start of Silence of the Lambs film

Manhunter is a good film but I prefer Red Dragon version as its more linked to Silence of the Lambs in terms of film versions

You could watch Red Dragon instead of Manhunter as Red Dragon is a remake of Manhunter and the end of Red Dragon film ends with start of Silence of the Lambs film

Manhunter is a good film but I prefer Red Dragon version as its more linked to Silence of the Lambs in terms of film versions

Personally I didnt like Red Dragon. Felt it pandered to the audience far too much by rewriting parts of the story to incorporate more Hannibal Lector. However, it has been 10 years since I last watched it. Definitely prefer Manhunter though, a genuinely menacing tone throughout, and that scene with Freddy Lounds and the flaming wheelchair is just frightening.

Reactions: SteelbookGenius666