Multi The Sims 4 (2017)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A

The Sims 4 is coming to Xbox One and PlayStation® 4 on November 17th.

Enjoy the power to create and control people in a virtual world where there are no rules. Express your creativity as you customize your Sims’ appearances and personalities, and build them the perfect homes. Develop your Sims’ relationships, pursue careers, and explore vibrant new worlds.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I was actually just thinking the other day how much fun I used to have with these games on PC... or at least I did when it came to building houses etc. I might be tempted to pick this up once it's on sale... it's a good time killer for when you've nothing else to do, and finding creative ways to kill your sims is always fun! :naughty::p

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I was actually just thinking the other day how much fun I used to have with these games on PC... or at least I did when it came to building houses etc. I might be tempted to pick this up once it's on sale... it's a good time killer for when you've nothing else to do, and finding creative ways to kill your sims is always fun! :naughty::p
LOL! :p Alyssa is a huge fan of these games. She even platinumed the last one on the PS3 ;) I also enjoyed them, they're fun so I know we'll be getting this :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles