The Sixth Sense - OST - (James Newton Howard) (Varèse Sarabande Store Exclusive) (Black Vinyl)

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 27th, 2018
Purchase link: Varèse Sarabande
Price: $21.98
Notes: Limited to 500 copies - Exclusive to Varese Sarabande Website Store

Varese_Vinyl_Sixth_Sense_600_grande.jpg

Last edited:
Track listing
SIDE ONE:

1. Run To The Church (1:24)
2. De Profundis (2:23)
3. Mind Reading (2:45)
4. Photographs (0:55)
5. Suicide Ghost (1:34)
6. Malcolms Story / Cole's Secret (4:02)

SIDE TWO:

1. Hanging Ghosts (2:33)
2. Tape Of Vincent (3:30)
3. Help The Ghosts / Kyra's Ghost (4:29)
4. Kyra's Tape (2:02)
5. Malcolm Is Dead (4:45)

Sadly between record day and the forthcoming Echoes box set I've spend a wee bit too much money on vinyl recently so will have to give it a rest for a few months unless something really spectacular comes out.

Sadly between record day and the forthcoming Echoes box set I've spend a wee bit too much money on vinyl recently so will have to give it a rest for a few months unless something really spectacular comes out.
Waxwork Records and some other records labels have some good releases coming soon ;)

I expect 2018 to be a expensive year for me with Vinyl as there will be some cool releases
I have purchased new vinyl display units recently and expect to need more in coming months

I have over 400 vinyl records in my collection at the moment with 100 vinyl records been purchased in past 12 months since I got back into purchasing vinyl

I wasted years purchasing CD's after 1990 and should not have stopped purchasing vinyl back then

Last edited:
Strangely enoughI've been getting vinyl since 1976 and looked after all my records and rarely purchased CD's when even it looked like vinyl was going the way of the dodo. Certainly in the past 3 years I've purchased more vinyl than in the past 20 years put together but that was simply down to very very few pressings being done on vinyl so it's nice to see the revival of it.