The Smile Thread

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
There is a rant thread which is a cool thread for everyone to vent. I thought we should have one for the reverse.

This thread is for things that have made you smile recently. It can be absolutely anything. You can post something like a video or a picture or even just share something that happened to you recently or something you read, absolutely anything. Something to cheer us all up when we are feeling bit :arghh:

I'll start, I just love Britney this made me smile today

Spending 97 quid on a Collectors Video Game Edition of Mankind Devided and it being WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY .

I ASKED FOR THIS
IMG-20160826-WA0074.jpeg
IMG-20160828-WA0008.jpeg
IMG-20160827-WA0012.jpeg

Is it just me? Or is there something fundamentally wrong about him being made of white chocolate and not marshmallow?!!;):D:p
He is marshmallow, where did you get the white chocolate?

I genuinely assumed white chocolate too. Not sure why. Maybe the mould of it

My bad. I assumed it!
He looks delicious. Maybe it would have been easier to eat the angry stay puft!
View attachment 261633
This one cracks me up:
Stay puft S'MORE!
Stay-Puft-Marshmallow-Man-Smore.jpg

Holy **** that second one is amazing!!! Like a work of art amazing. And I'm assuming edible

Lol those angry marshmallows.
Brilliant

On a side note I just watched the new jungle book - wow, that put a smile on my face. Been waiting to watch this since it was announced with Murray, walken, Kingsley, Scarlett and Elba. The voices were just spot on (walken as a mob boss Louie haha) and the animation had me a in a trance. No faults for a Disney live action. One of the best ones (of recent years)

Reactions: C.C. 95 and Flash
Watching Celebs go dating and Joey Essex dating this lovely girl and she starts burping loads, his reaction made me laugh lol

Watching the Paralympics and all the athletes truly are superhuman just incredible. Some brilliant performances today lots of British medals, fantastic. :thumbs:

The most recent thing has to be hubby getting me three glass display cabinets for all my prized and favorite collectables and movie sets. Sooo awesome!!! Makes me happy whenever I walk into the room and see them. lol
@elle82 That's so damn awesome! :woot: That would definitely bring a HUGE smile to my face! :happy: Hope you take and share some pics! :photo: :thumbs:

Reactions: Flash and elle82