The Smile Thread

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
There is a rant thread which is a cool thread for everyone to vent. I thought we should have one for the reverse.

This thread is for things that have made you smile recently. It can be absolutely anything. You can post something like a video or a picture or even just share something that happened to you recently or something you read, absolutely anything. Something to cheer us all up when we are feeling bit :arghh:

I'll start, I just love Britney this made me smile today

Leaving work on time to enjoy 3 days off! That made me smile a lot
Oh Yeah! :cool: Enjoy those days off buddy! :thumbs:
AWESOME!.JPG

I've been a bit stressed out lately, so the only thing that comes to mind is the announcement of the Donnie Darko set... that sure made me smile! :D
No kidding right? :hungry: :woot: :cool:
donniedarko set.JPG

@Flash A week holidaying in Normandy and wedding planning :D :thumbs:
Wedding Planning? :naughty:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and cooey
I hate all social media and theres something about Celebs reading these that shows how pathetic and mean people can be, love their responses. F*** the haters

(Look out for Bill Murray :drool:)

• Thanks
Reactions: famagosta
Didn't feel too good, just had to stay in bed all day :( but got to watch few NFL games :drool:

O.k. - warning! This is an adult smile post!
Dirty content below!
This just made me laugh my butt off! I find it funny when you put the wrong words in people's mouths.
Basically a Dirty version of Bad Lip Reading!
Please don't look if easily offended! (No nudity, just words!)
IMG_5073.GIF
IMG_4562.GIF

This could very well be fake...but I kept it in my pics for a long time because whenever I stumble upon it it makes me laugh my butt off!
(Putting it under spoiler because of language, and possibly offending the easily offended!)
IMG_3812.JPG