Premium Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Manchester, UK
Release date: February 7, 2018
Purchase link: amazon.it
Price: EUR 26,05

71hasripWQL._SX342_.jpg

Last edited:
This honestly doesn't ring any bells.... Complete news to me... But then is the same guy who didn't realise there was more than 3 Terminator films!

Really looking forward to this film

Looks a little fincher esque
Me too. After Let The Right One In and Tinker, Tailor... Tomas Alfredson is on my A list.
He makes grown up films.
And was Fincher's The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo maybe Alfredson-esque? (Let The Right One In was 3 years before)

Reactions: Flloydo
Sorry to say fellas, if you're thinking you're going to see a thriller akin to the likes of Gone Girl or Seven then you're going to be disappointed.

I went and saw this Friday night, the film is drab, slow (really ******* slow) and predictable as hell.

I'd say rent it but in all honesty just illegally download it when you get a torrent lol. Sometimes I wonder why good actors like Fassbender sign up for crap movies.. I just have to hope the script is banging and the film ends up wank on the cutting room floor

I wrote this a few days ago in another thread. I'm about to see this in an hour. Hopefully I won't be too disappointed!

"All the bad reviews (and it's a lot!) this is getting have totally turned me off. I'm super pissed about it because I was so looking forward to this one and apperantly they have managed to **** it up.
I have a really 'close' relationship with the main character and his universe, I've read all the books, some of them twice. The entire film have been shot in Norway, some of it just an hour away from where I live.

We're showing it were I work on Sunday but I honestly don't think I will bother seeing now. I know I should make my own mind up and all that, but not at this time. All the bad press this is getting (and what I've read) will without a doubt be in back of my head and put a downer on my experience.

It's really bad, some of the norwegian reviews are straight up mocking it and it just makes me angry (but most sad) at the director/production company.

:mad::mad::punch::mad::mad:"

I just have to hope the script is banging and the film ends up wank on the cutting room floor

This may be it. I read that one third of the scenes that made the trailers didn't even made the final cut. So there has probably been a lot of back and forth right up until the end.

Sorry to say fellas, if you're thinking you're going to see a thriller akin to the likes of Gone Girl or Seven then you're going to be disappointed.

I went and saw this Friday night, the film is drab, slow (really ******* slow) and predictable as hell.

I'd say rent it but in all honesty just illegally download it when you get a torrent lol. Sometimes I wonder why good actors like Fassbender sign up for crap movies.. I just have to hope the script is banging and the film ends up wank on the cutting room floor
I agree, I was going in hoping to see a film with the suspense of gone girl but nope not really any suspense. Without Fassbender it'd really struggle to be anything.

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
I agree, I was going in hoping to see a film with the suspense of gone girl but nope not really any suspense. Without Fassbender it'd really struggle to be anything.

My partner said it is something that would more likely be a 3 part drama on BBC or ITV, I said even that would be 2 parts too long lol. I'm not an expert in Geography or accents but considering the film is set in Norway why did everyone have British accents? and WTF was up with Val Kilmer in this movie, I know the dude has been struggling with cancer or something but its like they made him act his scenes out with a mouth full of maltesers to fill his face out then just went about dubbing over him anyway, there was literally one of the scenes where the voiceover didn't even match his facial movements.

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
that first trailer was hilariously bad. Shame since the talent involved is immense...