Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Zavvi.com

11063856-1419873343-166168.jpg

11063856-1421691181-922262.jpg

11063856-1419873343-166878.jpg

Last edited:
I'd spent many many years avoiding this movie at Xmas time and bank Holidays but watched it with my girls this afternoon and Really enjoyed it . A terrific movie and I can now see why it's so beloved .

Yes I've pre ordered .

Zavvi have lowered there price to £19.99
Still cheaper at Base.com. When I cancelled my Zavvi order, I selected "found cheaper elsewhere" as the reason for cancelling, as I suspect others have done, hence their price drop (maybe).

P.S. I take it you meant "their" rather than "there" (where?)! :):thumbs:

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: George Pearce
How does Base.com ship their steelbooks? in firm boxes? It's pretty critical for us folks overseas...
Unfortunately they use bubble envelopes without any additional protection, e.g., cardboard.

Sometimes steelbooks manage to arrive undamaged, but mostly I've had to send them back. Nowadays I usually shop elsewhere.

Reactions: Sounder
Don't know whether Steelbook + Sound of Music is a good marriage, but I like the artwork. Ordered to see it in hand.

Unfortunately they use bubble envelopes without any additional protection, e.g., cardboard.

Sometimes steelbooks manage to arrive undamaged, but mostly I've had to send them back. Nowadays I usually shop elsewhere.

OMG, I'm not going through another YesAsia-type disaster again. I'm batting .000 on non-boxed steelbooks shipped to me here in the US.... they all get damaged. I simply don't understand why anyone would ship a steelbook overseas (or domestically, for that matter) without adequate protection. I'm going to cancel and pay more to Zavvi.

Still showing as £19.99 for me, unless they've reduced it again...
They reduced it again must have been in last 2 hours that they reduced the price
It was yesterday £22.99 and most of Today as I checked both yesterday evening and this morning and this afternoon