The Spirit (2008) - Extended Cut - (English Text)

u want English Text "The Spirit" Steelbook?

• YES

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • maybe

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • no

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
Genre: Superhero, Noir, Crime, Adventure
Studio: Lionsgate
Starring: Samuel L. Jackson, Gabriel Macht, Jaime King, Scarlett Johansson, Eva Mendes, Sarah Paulson
Director: Frank Miller
7xq3Lqn.jpg

spirit-macht.jpg

theSpirit_GMacht_1Sheet SMALLER .jpg

the_spirit30.jpg

spiritposter1.jpg

Spirit_Eva_Teaser_Print07 SMALLER .jpg

spirit_jaime_teaser_print07 SMALLER .jpg

attachment.php

(pic by terry44)

Please somebody, anybody, fix that godawful German text and get the proper English poster text on there!

I need this in steelbook form to complete my Frank Miller steelbook collection, but i'l be goddamned before i buy such a needlessly ugly ass steel book as this :squint:

Release this American film in an English Text steelbook! :twisted:

Last edited:
Reactions: Asopp
Sadly as much as i wanted to love this (Huge pulp fan), the movie was a big disappointment. Its performance at the theatre was a clear indication of this.

Hey, I didnt realize how old this thread is, so i've updated it for style, info and art ideas :cool:
Check out the 1st post again :thumbs:

Sadly as much as i wanted to love this (Huge pulp fan), the movie was a big disappointment. Its performance at the theatre was a clear indication of this.

The Spirit only really works if u put the old pulp stuff to the back of ure head bro.... u need to come at this from a Sin City or 300 mindset.... that is, stunning visuals, great sound & hot poom-tang :hungry: :emb: :D

Sorry mate. But regardless of the visuals there was a lacklustre entertainment value here. Remaking a licence generally has some form of relevance to the original story. This had none. They simply took the character and turned him into Rorschach from Watchmen. For anyone that read or knew the original pulp character will confirm this.