The SteelBook™ Group Buy Request / Discussion Thread

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Would you like a member to host a group buy? Is there something that you think might be interesting to other members as well?

Can you all save on shipping? Or get some other type of discount?

Group buy hosts and members - use this thread to see if there is interest in the title(s) you are looking for.

Would you like a member to host a group buy? Is there something that you think might be interesting to other members as well?

Can you all save on shipping? Or get some other type of discount?

Group buy hosts and members - use this thread to see if there is interest in the title(s) you are looking for.

PLEASE host a group buy for any like Deadpool, Hateful Eight, anything. Please contact me to inform me how to get in on or even host a group buy! I would LOVE to be a part of any of the listed, or otherwise.
Thank everyone ever so sincerely,
Trev

Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE host a group buy for any like Deadpool, Hateful Eight, anything. Please contact me to inform me how to get in on or even host a group buy! I would LOVE to be a part of any of the listed, or otherwise.
Thank everyone ever so sincerely,
Trev

Hi Trevor - are you asking about UK editions? (I've deleted your phone number, shouldn't have that posted in a public forum).

I typically host USA group buys for members and can ship to USA locations if someone wants a copy that can't get one...