The Terminator (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #1) [Czech Republic/Slovakia]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: July 18, 2016
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 799 CZK
Note: Limited 750 Copies
Mini group buy: hosted by carllenc (CLOSED)

13349142_1367967169886500_1787318671_n.jpg 13312781_1368750529808164_5353745951140333075_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything about this release is absolutely bang on! Seeing those pictures literally took my breath away! Just when you think you've seen Filmarena at their best they crank it up another notch and blow you away!
Roll on BB#2:thumbs:

I like it. I hope they do the whole franchise. Can never have enough Terminator steels with slips.
I agree 100% I love Terminator movies especially T1+T2 and I am always down for a new full slip steelbook. I just wasn't sure if anyone else liked it since most of the people were complaining about it. I would also love for them to do the entire franchise so that we could have a complete set like HD ZETTA, I don't think this Full slip and artwork is as bad as people are saying, It might not be the best but I have seen much worse. Also, I was one of the very few who missed out on the first T1 FAC steelbook so for me this is a no-brainer. Even if I had the first one I would still buy it. I'm excited to see it in hand.

Got mine today sorry no pics I'm on night shift, hmmmm jury's out on this back of slip is nice front I'm not liking doesn't look right way it's been done label not good either mines got the yellow border all out of alignment so one side big yellow border other hardly any. Slip looks a bit flimsy compared to most premium releases but until I open it and see it all laid out I won't pass judgement.

Received mine. Havnt had time to fully inspect. First impressions are im a little underwhelmed. The Black Barons sticker is on the outside of the cellophane. The front of the slip is basic. The back looks nice but it is missing the numbering card like FAC.

Received my copy yesterday. I am very happy with the way it turned out. Love the slip. The back is awesome and the front I like even more. Like what they did with the eye of Annie :)