The Terminator (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.8) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 31th Mar(boxset at 7th Apr)
Notes: WEA Steelbook. Embossed. Glossy Finish. Total 2000 copies.
Group buy: hosted by @n3wk1d - LIVE on Wednesday March 16 at 10 AM (EST - US) - Timezone converter HERE
Purchase Link:Boxset GB | Lenti GB | Full Slip GB | ¼ Slip GB

full

full

full

full

full

Attachments

• Terminator 1.jpg
    Terminator 1.jpg
    951.2 KB · Views: 10,989
Last edited:
Daaaaaamnnn! I didnt think any artworks were gonna come close to Play.com version but this is right there. Still think play has the edge but this art is badass. And with it being gloss and bossed, it could end up the winner. Didnt wanna splash more dough for Terminator but i might have to now

This one looks so much better than the Play version. Looking forward to this unless the Zavvi/FA will do for me on release.

I like the artwork on this one but HD zeta's complete package is what makes them stand out. Hopefully the lenticular and full slip will be unique also. I hope they complement t3 so they kind of match. When are they due to be released July or so? Any rumours on the tripack package? A terminator factory design for the tripack box?

oh man, a tri-pack. hopefully its not as nice as the gladiator tri-pack, that was irresistible.
With this being one of my all time favourite movies I'm comfortable with double,triple, quadruple dipping. bad news for my bank account.

Am I reading the OP correctly as it states "full slip" and not slip case. Looks like HDZeta are turning the corner in the quality of the releases with his one. Hopefully some of the predecessors have the same attention to detail. [emoji106]

Problem is...
At the rate of inflation within HDzeta these will most likely cost $75 each by the time the GB comes round. [emoji2][emoji106]

oh man, a tri-pack. hopefully its not as nice as the gladiator tri-pack, that was irresistible.
With this being one of my all time favourite movies I'm comfortable with double,triple, quadruple dipping. bad news for my bank account.

Here I go again! :ohno:

throwing-money-away.gif

Am I reading the OP correctly as it states "full slip" and not slip case. Looks like HDZeta are turning the corner in the quality of the releases with his one. Hopefully some of the predecessors have the same attention to detail. [emoji106]

Hopefully...if they do then I might have made the wrong decision !

Hopefully this to will be a nice release as to their previous releases have been in the past. But not sure which one will be the better one as FA are also releasing this title...

Destroys the Film Arena artwork, I've wanted this on a steel ever since seeing the Japan slipbox with it. I like the Play steel better than the Film Arena as well, but it has room for improvement (finish, spine, back, extras). Looks like this one has those areas covered!

Reactions: bluray hunter