The Terminator (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.8) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 31th Mar(boxset at 7th Apr)
Notes: WEA Steelbook. Embossed. Glossy Finish. Total 2000 copies.
Group buy: hosted by @n3wk1d - LIVE on Wednesday March 16 at 10 AM (EST - US) - Timezone converter HERE
Purchase Link:Boxset GB | Lenti GB | Full Slip GB | ¼ Slip GB

full

full

full

full

full

Attachments

• Terminator 1.jpg
    Terminator 1.jpg
    951.2 KB · Views: 10,990
Last edited:
Destroys the Film Arena artwork, I've wanted this on a steel ever since seeing the Japan slipbox with it. I like the Play steel better than the Film Arena as well, but it has room for improvement (finish, spine, back, extras). Looks like this one has those areas covered!

Me too. I know what you mean couldn't stand the full-slip artwork on the FA release. I will be looking out for this when more details surface hoping there will be a GB for this.

Reactions: lolwut
I already got the fa version paid for, but I might go for this also. What could a 3rd Terminator steelbook hurt. Or I could go for the tripack version. :D

So far I got Kimchi T2, play.com T1, I think Sweden Salvation, and Sunday I picked up best buy USA T2, then paid for fa T1, and probably going for this. Hope to get in on HDZETA T3 or Zavvi or both, but I don't care for the German T3 enough to get that.

So far I got Kimchi T2, play.com T1, I think Sweden Salvation, and Sunday I picked up best buy USA T2, then paid for fa T1, and probably going for this. Hope to get in on HDZETA T3 or Zavvi or both, but I don't care for the German T3 enough to get that.

I think you better take my place @Outlaw1986 at the Terminator intervention. ;)

This is a steelbook though, and it's new artwork, not catalog artwork.
Does it make a difference?

How is this lazy? Why does the art have to be different than the plastic case. Maybe you can say the plastic case amaray art is lazy and this one isn't?
I am not saying that it is lazy myself (never really understood that argument), simply poking fun at those who complain of 'lazy' artwork simply because it isn't unique to the Steelbook.